Women in industrial research - Analysis of statistical data and good practices of companies
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivier Joseph & Séverine Lemière, 2005. "Analyse des phénomènes de discrimination à l'encontre des jeunes femmes d'origine française et étrangère dans leur insertion professionnelle," Reflets et perspectives de la vie économique, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 83-93.
- Chagas Lopes, Margarida, 2006. "Portuguese Women in Science and Technology (S&T): Some Gender Features Behind MSc. and PhD. Achievement," MPRA Paper 26744, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Méon, Pierre-Guillaume & Szafarz, Ariane, 2011.
"The modern corporation as a safe haven for taste-based discrimination: An agency model of hiring decisions,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 487-497, August.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Ariane Szafarz, "undated". "The modern corporation as a safe haven for taste-based discrimination: An agency model of hiring decisions," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/96206, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Ariane Szafarz, 2011. "The Modern Corporation as a Safe Haven for Taste-Based Discrimination: An Agency Model of Hiring Decisions," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/88635, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/7728. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsulbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .