School Failure and Intergenerational “Human Capital” Transmission in Portugal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael A. Clemens, 2004.
"The Long Walk to School: International education goals in historical perspective,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Michael Clemens, 2004. "The Long Walk to School: International Education Goals in Historical Perspective," Working Papers 37, Center for Global Development.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chaga Lopes, Margarida & Fernandes, Graca, 2010. "Success/Failure in Higher Education:how long does it take to complete some core 1st. year disciplines?," MPRA Paper 21953, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lopes, Margarida & Fernandes, Graça, 2012.
"A comprehensive approach towards academic failure: the case of Mathematics I in ISEG graduation,"
42367, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Margarida Chagas Lopes & Graça Leão Fernandes, 2012. "A comprehensive approach towards academic failure: the case of Mathematics I in ISEG graduation," Working Papers wp062012, Socius, Socio-Economics Research Centre at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG) of the Technical University of Lisbon.
- Chagas Lopes, Margarida, 2006. "Portuguese Women in Science and Technology (S&T): Some Gender Features Behind MSc. and PhD. Achievement," MPRA Paper 26744, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chagas Lopes, Margarida & Medeiros, João & PINTO, AQUILES, 2005. "Does School Improve Equity? Some Key Findings from Portuguese Data," MPRA Paper 26762, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leão Fernandes, Graça & Chagas Lopes, Margarida, 2008. "ISEG Undergraduate Students: Determinants of Academic Performance," MPRA Paper 22082, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chagas Lopes, Margarida, 2005.
"Transições e Pontos Críticos das Trajectórias de Escolaridade: Estudo de Caso em seis Escolas Secundárias da Grande Lisboa
[Transition and Turning Points in Scholar Trajectories: Case Study with Si," MPRA Paper 22102, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsSchool failure; father’s; mother’s education; students’ previous school trajectories; school effect; Portugal;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- A21 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Pre-college
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:26764. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .