MDG Report 2011 - Full Report
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||10 Oct 2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 15 Avenue du Ghana P.O.Box 323-1002 Tunis-Belvedère, Tunisia|
Phone: (+216) 71 10 39 00
Fax: (225) 21.77.53
Web page: http://www.afdb.org/en/knowledge/publications/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Mukhopadhyay, Ujjaini, 2009. "Revisiting the Informal Sector: A General Equilibrium Approach," MPRA Paper 52135, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin & Maxim Pinkovskiy, 2010. "African Poverty is Falling...Much Faster than You Think!," NBER Working Papers 15775, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baird, Sarah & Mcintosh, Craig & Ozler, Berk, 2010.
"Cash or condition ? evidence from a cash transfer experiment,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5259, The World Bank.
- Kangni Kpodar, 2011.
"Why Has Unemployment in Algeria Been Higher than in MENA and Transition Countries?,"
- Kangni Kpodar, 2007. "Why Has Unemployment in Algeria Been Higher than in MENA and Transition Countries?," IMF Working Papers 07/210, International Monetary Fund.
- Kangni KPODAR, 2008. "Why Has Unemployment in Algeria Been Higher than in MENA and Transition Countries?," Working Papers 200803, CERDI.
- Sebastian Levine & Servaas van der Berg & Derek Yu, 2011. "The impact of cash transfers on household welfare in Namibia," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1), pages 39-59.
- Michael Clemens, 2004.
"The Long Walk to School: International Education Goals in Historical Perspective,"
37, Center for Global Development.
- Michael A. Clemens, 2004. "The Long Walk to School: International education goals in historical perspective," Development and Comp Systems 0403007, EconWPA.
- Dethier, Jean-Jacques & Pestieau, Pierre & Ali, Rabia, 2010. "Universal minimum old age pensions : impact on poverty and fiscal cost in 18 Latin American countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5292, The World Bank.
- Isabel Ortiz & Jingqing Chai & Matthew Cummins, 2011. "Escalating Food Prices: The threat to poor households and policies to safeguard a Recovery for All," Working papers 1101, UNICEF,Division of Policy and Strategy.
- Conning, Jonathan & Kevane, Michael, 2001. "Community based targeting mechanisms for social safety nets," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 23146, The World Bank.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:366683 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ariel Fiszbein & Norbert Schady & Francisco H.G. Ferreira & Margaret Grosh & Niall Keleher & Pedro Olinto & Emmanuel Skoufias, 2009. "Conditional Cash Transfers : Reducing Present and Future Poverty," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2597, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adb:adbmdg:334. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Koua Louis Kouakou)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.