Global Monitoring Report 2010 : The MDGs after the Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Axel Dreher & Florian Moelders & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2007.
"Are NGOs the Better Donors? A Case Study of Aid Allocation for Sweden,"
KOF Working papers
07-180, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Dreher, Axel & Mölders, Florian & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2007. "Are NGOs the better donors? A case study of aid allocation for Sweden," Kiel Working Papers 1383, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- McKibbin, Warwick J. & Stoeckel, Andrew, 2009. "The potential impact of the global financial crisis on world trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5134, The World Bank.
- Danny Cassimon & Stijn Claessens & Bjorn Van Campenhout, 2007.
"Empirical Evidence on the New International Aid Architecture,"
IMF Working Papers
07/277, International Monetary Fund.
- Stijn Claessens & Danny Cassimon, 2007. "Empirical evidence on the new international aid architecture," WEF Working Papers 0026, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Cassimon, Danny & Claessens, Stijn & Campenhout, Bjorn van, 2007. "Empirical Evidence on the New International Aid Architecture," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Göttingen 2007 2, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Anke Hoeffler & Verity Outram, 2008. "Need, Merit or Self-Interest - What Determines the Allocation of Aid?," Economics Series Working Papers CSAE WPS/2008-19, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Dirk-Jan Koch, 2007. "Blind Spots on the Map of Aid Allocations: Concentration and Complementarity of International NGO Aid," WIDER Working Paper Series RP2007-45, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Chauffour, Jean-Pierre & Saborowski, Christian & Soylemezoglu, Ahmet I., 2010. "Trade finance in crisis : should developing countries establish export credit agencies ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5166, The World Bank.
- Anke Hoeffler & Verity Outram, 2011.
"Need, Merit, or Self‐Interest—What Determines the Allocation of Aid?,"
Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(2), pages 237-250, May.
- Anke Hoeffler & Verity Outram, 2008. "Need, Merit or Self-Interest - What Determines the Allocation of Aid?," CSAE Working Paper Series 2008-19, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Boriana Yontcheva & Nadia Masud, 2005. "Does Foreign Aid Reduce Poverty? Empirical Evidence from Nongovernmental and Bilateral Aid," IMF Working Papers 05/100, International Monetary Fund.
- Chauffour, Jean-Pierre & Farole, Thomas, 2009. "Trade finance in crisis : market adjustment or market failure ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5003, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor, 2012.
"Infrastructure, Public Education And Growth With Congestion Costs,"
Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(4), pages 449-469, October.
- P R Agénor, 2005. "Infrastructure, Public Education and Growth with Congestion Costs," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 47, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor, 2005. "Infrastructure, Public Education and Growth with Congestion Costs," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0524, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Khondoker Abdul Mottaleb & Kaliappa P. Kalirajan, 2014.
"Determinants Of Labor-Intensive Exports By The Developing Countries: A Cross Country Analysis,"
The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 59(05), pages 1-22.
- Mottaleb Khondoker & Kaliappa Kalirajan, 2012. "Determinants of Labor-Intensive Exports by the Developing Countries: A Cross Country Analysis," ASARC Working Papers 2012-09, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Mottaleb Khondoker & Kaliappa Kalirajan, 2012. "Determinants of Labor-intensive exports by the Developing Countries : A Cross Country Analysis," EABER Working Papers 23304, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Mottaleb Khondoker & Kaliappa Kalirajan, 2012. "Determinants of Labor-intensive exports by the Developing Countries : A Cross Country Analysis," Trade Working Papers 23304, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Easterly, William & Williamson, Claudia R., 2011.
"Rhetoric versus Reality: The Best and Worst of Aid Agency Practices,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 1930-1949.
- Easterly, William & Williamson, Claudia R., 2011. "Rhetoric versus reality: the best and worst of aid agency practices," MPRA Paper 39139, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kenneth Harttgen & Stephan Klasen, 2013. "Do Fragile Countries Experience Worse MDG Progress?," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(1), pages 134-159, January.
- World Bank, 2012. "Global Economic Prospects, January 2012 [Perspectivas económicas mundiales : incertidumbre y vulnerabilidad - Resumen ejecutivo]," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 12105.
- Harrison, Ann & Sepulveda, Claudia, 2011. "Learning from developing country experience : growth and economic thought before and after the 2008-09 crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5752, The World Bank.
- Lin, Justin Yifu, 2013. "Global infrastructure initiative and global recovery," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 400-411.
- Lofgren, Hans & Cicowiez, Martin & Diaz-Bonilla, Carolina, 2013. "MAMS – A Computable General Equilibrium Model for Developing Country Strategy Analysis," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, in: Peter B. Dixon & Dale Jorgenson (ed.),Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 0, pages 159-276, Elsevier.
- Inci Otker, 2014. "Global Risks and Collective Action Failures; What Can the International Community Do?," IMF Working Papers 14/195, International Monetary Fund.
- Vorisek,Dana Lauren & Yu,Shu, 2020. "Understanding the Cost of Achieving the Sustainable Development Goals," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9164, The World Bank.
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:12100 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jose Antonio Alonso & Ana Luiza Cortez & Stephan Klasen, 2014. "LDC and other country groupings: How useful are current approaches to classify countries in a more hetergeneous developing world?," CDP Background Papers 021, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Sudarshan Gooptu & Carlos A. Primo Braga, 2010. "Debt Management : Now the Difficult Part," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10169, The World Bank.
- Rechel, Boika & Suhrcke, Marc & Tsolova, Svetla & Suk, Jonathan E. & Desai, Monica & McKee, Martin & Stuckler, David & Abubakar, Ibrahim & Hunter, Paul & Senek, Michaela & Semenza, Jan C., 2011. "Economic crisis and communicable disease control in Europe: A scoping study among national experts," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 168-175.
- Friedman, Howard Steven, 2013. "Causal Inference and the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs): Assessing Whether There Was an Acceleration in MDG Development Indicators Following the MDG Declaration," MPRA Paper 48793, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth; Nutrition and Population - Population Policies Energy - Energy and Environment Private Sector Development - Emerging Markets Environment - Environmental Economics & Policies Environment - Environment and Energy Efficiency Health; Nutrition and Population;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:2444. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.