Global Monitoring Report 2010 : The MDGs after the Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Axel Dreher & Florian Moelders & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2007.
"Are NGOs the Better Donors? A Case Study of Aid Allocation for Sweden,"
KOF Working papers
07-180, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Dreher, Axel & Mölders, Florian & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2007. "Are NGOs the better donors? A case study of aid allocation for Sweden," Kiel Working Papers 1383, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- McKibbin, Warwick J. & Stoeckel, Andrew, 2009. "The potential impact of the global financial crisis on world trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5134, The World Bank.
- Boriana Yontcheva & Nadia Masud, 2005. "Does Foreign Aid Reduce Poverty? Empirical Evidence from Nongovernmental and Bilateral Aid," IMF Working Papers 05/100, International Monetary Fund.
- Chauffour, Jean-Pierre & Farole, Thomas, 2009. "Trade finance in crisis : market adjustment or market failure ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5003, The World Bank.
- Cassimon, Danny & Claessens, Stijn & Campenhout, Bjorn van, 2007.
"Empirical Evidence on the New International Aid Architecture,"
Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Göttingen 2007
2, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Stijn Claessens & Danny Cassimon, 2007. "Empirical evidence on the new international aid architecture," WEF Working Papers 0026, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Danny Cassimon & Stijn Claessens & Bjorn Van Campenhout, 2007. "Empirical Evidence on the New International Aid Architecture," IMF Working Papers 07/277, International Monetary Fund.
- Anke Hoeffler & Verity Outram, 2008. "Need, Merit or Self-Interest - What Determines the Allocation of Aid?," Economics Series Working Papers CSAE WPS/2008-19, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Koch, Dirk-Jan, 2007. "Blind Spots on the Map of Aid Allocations: Concentration and Complementarity of International NGO Aid," WIDER Working Paper Series 045, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Chauffour, Jean-Pierre & Saborowski, Christian & Soylemezoglu, Ahmet I., 2010. "Trade finance in crisis : should developing countries establish export credit agencies ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5166, The World Bank.
- Anke Hoeffler & Verity Outram, 2011.
"Need, Merit, or Self‐Interest—What Determines the Allocation of Aid?,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(2), pages 237-250, May.
- Anke Hoeffler & Verity Outram, 2008. "Need, Merit or Self-Interest - What Determines the Allocation of Aid?," CSAE Working Paper Series 2008-19, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Inci Otker, 2014. "Global Risks and Collective Action Failures; What Can the International Community Do?," IMF Working Papers 14/195, International Monetary Fund.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor, 2012.
"Infrastructure, Public Education And Growth With Congestion Costs,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(4), pages 449-469, October.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor, 2005. "Infrastructure, Public Education and Growth with Congestion Costs," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0524, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- P R Agénor, 2005. "Infrastructure, Public Education and Growth with Congestion Costs," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 47, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Khondoker Abdul Mottaleb & Kaliappa P. Kalirajan, 2014.
"Determinants Of Labor-Intensive Exports By The Developing Countries: A Cross Country Analysis,"
The Singapore Economic Review (SER),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 59(05), pages 1-22.
- Mottaleb Khondoker & Kaliappa Kalirajan, 2012. "Determinants of Labor-intensive exports by the Developing Countries : A Cross Country Analysis," Trade Working Papers 23304, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Mottaleb Khondoker & Kaliappa Kalirajan, 2012. "Determinants of Labor-Intensive Exports by the Developing Countries: A Cross Country Analysis," ASARC Working Papers 2012-09, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Mottaleb Khondoker & Kaliappa Kalirajan, 2012. "Determinants of Labor-intensive exports by the Developing Countries : A Cross Country Analysis," EABER Working Papers 23304, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:12100 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jose Antonio Alonso & Ana Luiza Cortez & Stephan Klasen, 2014. "LDC and other country groupings: How useful are current approaches to classify countries in a more hetergeneous developing world?," CDP Background Papers 021, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Sudarshan Gooptu & Carlos A. Primo Braga, 2010. "Debt Management : Now the Difficult Part," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10169, The World Bank.
- Easterly, William & Williamson, Claudia R., 2011.
"Rhetoric versus Reality: The Best and Worst of Aid Agency Practices,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 1930-1949.
- Easterly, William & Williamson, Claudia R., 2011. "Rhetoric versus reality: the best and worst of aid agency practices," MPRA Paper 39139, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- World Bank, 2012.
"Global Economic Prospects, Volume 4, January 2012 : Uncertainties and Vulnerabilities
[Perspectivas económicas mundiales : incertidumbre y vulnerabilidad - Resumen ejecutivo]," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 12105, March.
- Rechel, Boika & Suhrcke, Marc & Tsolova, Svetla & Suk, Jonathan E. & Desai, Monica & McKee, Martin & Stuckler, David & Abubakar, Ibrahim & Hunter, Paul & Senek, Michaela & Semenza, Jan C., 2011. "Economic crisis and communicable disease control in Europe: A scoping study among national experts," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 168-175.
- Harrison, Ann & Sepulveda, Claudia, 2011. "Learning from developing country experience : growth and economic thought before and after the 2008-09 crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5752, The World Bank.
- Lin, Justin Yifu, 2013. "Global infrastructure initiative and global recovery," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 400-411.
- Professor Marianne Ojo, 2014.
"The Basel Capital Adequacy and Regulatory Framework: Balancing Risk Sensitivity, Simplicity and Comparability,"
Journal of Business & Management (COES&RJ-JBM),
, vol. 2(4), pages 295-301, October.
- Professor Marianne Ojo, 2014. "The Basel Capital Adequacy and Regulatory Framework: Balancing Risk Sensitivity, Simplicity and Comparability," Journal of Social Sciences (COES&RJ-JSS), , pages 516-522.
- Friedman, Howard Steven, 2013. "Causal Inference and the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs): Assessing Whether There Was an Acceleration in MDG Development Indicators Following the MDG Declaration," MPRA Paper 48793, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lofgren, Hans & Cicowiez, Martin & Diaz-Bonilla, Carolina, 2013. "MAMS – A Computable General Equilibrium Model for Developing Country Strategy Analysis," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth; Nutrition and Population - Population Policies Energy - Energy and Environment Private Sector Development - Emerging Markets Environment - Environmental Economics & Policies Environment - Environment and Energy Efficiency Health; Nutrition and Population;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:2444. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .