Trade finance in crisis : should developing countries establish export credit agencies ?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank & International Monetary Fund, 2010. "Global Monitoring Report 2010 : The MDGs after the Crisis," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2444, July.
- Ben Jelili Riadh, 2020. "Do Default Loss Risks Matter for Arab Exports? Evidence from a Gravity Modelling Approach," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 16(3), pages 1-22, December.
- Macias, Jose Brambila & Massa, Isabella & Salois, Matthew J., 2010. "The Impact of Financial Crises on Trade Flows: A Developing Country Perspective," 84th Annual Conference, March 29-31, 2010, Edinburgh, Scotland 91831, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Independent Evaluation Group, 2013. "Evaluation of the International Finance Corporation's Global Trade Finance Program, 2006-12," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15769, July.
- Vazgen Abgaryan & Shane Rosenthal, 2017. "Supporting Exports: Challenges and Opportunities for Credit Insurance in Armenia," Global Policy, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 8(3), pages 408-412, September.
- Neslihan Turguttopbas, 2013. "Export Credit Agency Activities in Developing Countries," The International Trade Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(3), pages 281-319, August.
More about this item
KeywordsDebt Markets; Emerging Markets; Access to Finance; Banks&Banking Reform; Financial Intermediation;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DEV-2010-01-16 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2010-01-16 (International Trade)
- NEP-MFD-2010-01-16 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Roula I. Yazigi (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.