Trade finance in crisis : market adjustment or market failure ?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph W. Gruber & Filippo di Mauro & Bernd Schnatz & Nico Zorell, 2011. "Where are global and U.S. trade heading in the aftermath of the trade collapse: issues and alternative scenarios," International Finance Discussion Papers 1017, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Wuttke, David A. & Blome, Constantin & Henke, Michael, 2013. "Focusing the financial flow of supply chains: An empirical investigation of financial supply chain management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 145(2), pages 773-789.
- Emilia CLIPICI, 2013. "Credit Insurance During The Financial Crisis," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 1, pages 38-45, June.
- Harald Badinger & Thomas Url, 2013.
"Export Credit Guarantees and Export Performance: Evidence from Austrian Firm-level Data,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(9), pages 1115-1130, September.
- Harald Badinger & Thomas Url, 2012. "Export Credit Guarantees and Export Performance. Evidence from Austrian Firm-Level Data," WIFO Working Papers 423, WIFO.
- Chor, Davin & Manova, Kalina, 2012.
"Off the cliff and back? Credit conditions and international trade during the global financial crisis,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 117-133.
- Davin Chor & Kalina Manova, 2010. "Off the Cliff and Back? Credit Conditions and International Trade during the Global Fnancial Crisis," NBER Chapters,in: Market Institutions and Financial Market Risk National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davin Chor & Kalina Manova, 2010. "Off the Cliff and Back? Credit Conditions and International Trade during the Global Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 16174, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davin Chor & Kalina Manova, 2010. "Off the Cliff and Back? Credit Conditions and International Trade during the Global Financial Crisis," Working Papers 08-2010, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Jose Guilherme Reis & Thomas Farole, 2012. "Trade Competitiveness Diagnostic Toolkit," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2248.
- Hwang, Sangyeon & Im, Hyejoon, 2013. "Financial shocks and trade finance: Evidence from Korea," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 104-107.
- World Bank & International Monetary Fund, 2010. "Global Monitoring Report 2010 : The MDGs after the Crisis," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2444.
- Chauffour, Jean-Pierre & Malouche, Mariem, 2011. "Trade Finance during the 2008–9 Trade Collapse: Key Takeaways," World Bank - Economic Premise, The World Bank, issue 66, pages 1-6, September.
- Jean-Pierre Chauffour & Mariem Malouche, 2011. "Trade Finance during the 2008–9 Trade Collapse : Key Takeaways," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10077, The World Bank.
- JaeBin Ahn, 2011. "A Theory of Domestic and International Trade Finance," IMF Working Papers 11/262, International Monetary Fund.
- Marcel Kohler & Adrian Saville, 2011. "Measuring the Impact of Trade Finance on South African Export Flows," Working Papers 232, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Harald Badinger & Thomas Url, 2014. "Users and Effects of Austrian Export Credit Guarantees," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 15(3), pages 39-44, August.
- Joseph F. Francois & Julia Wörz, 2011. "Shifts in International Trade and Value Added from 1995 to 2007: Insights into the Drivers of Growth," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 3, pages 37-56.
- repec:cmj:journl:y:2013:i:27:clipicie is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDebt Markets; Banks&Banking Reform; Access to Finance; Emerging Markets;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .