Trade finance in crisis : market adjustment or market failure ?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph W. Gruber, 2011. "Where are global and U.S. trade heading in the aftermath of the trade collapse: issues and alternative scenarios," International Finance Discussion Papers 1017, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Wuttke, David A. & Blome, Constantin & Henke, Michael, 2013. "Focusing the financial flow of supply chains: An empirical investigation of financial supply chain management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 145(2), pages 773-789.
- Emilia CLIPICI, 2013. "Credit Insurance During The Financial Crisis," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Romanian Foundation for Business Intelligence, Editorial Department, issue 1, pages 38-45, June.
- Harald Badinger & Thomas Url, 2013.
"Export Credit Guarantees and Export Performance: Evidence from Austrian Firm-level Data,"
The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(9), pages 1115-1130, September.
- Harald Badinger & Thomas Url, 2020. "Export Credit Guarantees and Export Performance. Evidence from Austrian Firm-Level Data," WIFO Working Papers 423, WIFO.
- Chor, Davin & Manova, Kalina, 2012.
"Off the cliff and back? Credit conditions and international trade during the global financial crisis,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 117-133.
- Davin Chor & Kalina Manova, 2010. "Off the Cliff and Back? Credit Conditions and International Trade during the Global Fnancial Crisis," NBER Chapters, in: Market Institutions and Financial Market Risk, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davin Chor & Kalina Manova, 2010. "Off the Cliff and Back? Credit Conditions and International Trade during the Global Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 16174, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davin Chor & Kalina Manova, 2010. "Off the Cliff and Back? Credit Conditions and International Trade during the Global Financial Crisis," Working Papers 08-2010, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Jose Guilherme Reis & Thomas Farole, 2012. "Trade Competitiveness Diagnostic Toolkit," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2248, June.
- Ozili, Peterson K, 2020. "Covid-19 pandemic and economic crisis: The Nigerian experience and structural causes," MPRA Paper 99424, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hwang, Sangyeon & Im, Hyejoon, 2013. "Financial shocks and trade finance: Evidence from Korea," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 104-107.
- World Bank & International Monetary Fund, 2010. "Global Monitoring Report 2010 : The MDGs after the Crisis," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2444, June.
- Chauffour, Jean-Pierre & Malouche, Mariem, 2011. "Trade Finance during the 2008–9 Trade Collapse: Key Takeaways," World Bank - Economic Premise, The World Bank, issue 66, pages 1-6, September.
- Jean-Pierre Chauffour & Mariem Malouche, 2011. "Trade Finance during the 2008–9 Trade Collapse : Key Takeaways," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10077, The World Bank.
- JaeBin Ahn, 2011. "A Theory of Domestic and International Trade Finance," IMF Working Papers 11/262, International Monetary Fund.
- Marcel Kohler & Adrian Saville, 2011. "Measuring the Impact of Trade Finance on South African Export Flows," Working Papers 232, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Harald Badinger & Thomas Url, 2014. "Users and Effects of Austrian Export Credit Guarantees," CESifo Forum, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 15(3), pages 39-44, August.
- Joseph F. Francois & Julia Wörz, 2011. "Shifts in International Trade and Value Added from 1995 to 2007: Insights into the Drivers of Growth," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 3, pages 37-56.
- repec:cmj:journl:y:2013:i:27:clipicie is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDebt Markets; Banks&Banking Reform; Access to Finance; Emerging Markets;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.