Does School Improve Equity? Some Key Findings from Portuguese Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chagas Lopes, Margarida & Medeiros, João, 2004. "School Failure and Intergenerational “Human Capital” Transmission in Portugal," MPRA Paper 26764, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Burgess, Simon & Gardiner, Karen & Propper, Carol, 2001.
"Growing up: school, family and area influences on adolescents' later life chances,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
6432, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Simon Burgess & Karen Gardiner & Carol Propper, 2001. "Growing Up: School, family and area influences on adolescents later life chances," CASE Papers case49, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Margarida Chagas Lopes & Graça Leão Fernandes, 2004. "Skills Dynamics and (the Need for) Longitudinal Data," Working Papers Department of Economics 2004/02, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chaga Lopes, Margarida & Fernandes, Graca, 2010. "Success/Failure in Higher Education:how long does it take to complete some core 1st. year disciplines?," MPRA Paper 21953, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chagas Lopes, Margarida, 2006. "Portuguese Women in Science and Technology (S&T): Some Gender Features Behind MSc. and PhD. Achievement," MPRA Paper 26744, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordssocial and economic deprivation; parents’ school achievement; gender; own school trajectory; school effect; school outcomes inequity; data; Portugal.;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- A21 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Pre-college
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:26762. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .