Demand-driven Technical Change and Productivity Growth: Theory and Evidence from the US Energy Policy Act
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daron Acemoglu & Ufuk Akcigit & Douglas Hanley & William Kerr, 2016.
"Transition to Clean Technology,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 124(1), pages 52-104.
- Daron Acemoglu & Ufuk Akcigit & Douglas Hanley & William R. Kerr, 2014. "Transition to Clean Technology," Harvard Business School Working Papers 15-045, Harvard Business School.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Akcigit, Ufuk & Hanley, Douglas & Kerr, William R., 2015. "Transition to clean technology," Research Discussion Papers 26/2015, Bank of Finland.
- Daron Acemoglu & Ufuk Akcigit & Douglas Hanley & William Kerr, 2014. "Transition to Clean Technology," PIER Working Paper Archive 14-044, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Daron Acemoglu & Ufuk Akcigit & Douglas Hanley & William Kerr, 2014. "Transition to Clean Technology," NBER Working Papers 20743, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:oup:revage:v:27:y:2005:i:2:p:164-180. is not listed on IDEAS
- Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge & Livingston, Michael J. & Mitchell, Lorraine & Wechsler, Seth, 2014. "Genetically Engineered Crops in the United States," Economic Research Report 164263, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Giammario Impullitti & Omar Licandro, 2018.
"Trade, Firm Selection and Innovation: The Competition Channel,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 128(608), pages 189-229, February.
- Giammario Impullitti & Omar Licandro, 2010. "Trade, Firm Selection, and Innovation: the Competition Channel," Working Papers 495, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Giammario Impullitti & Omar Licandro, 2010. "Trade, Firm selection, and innovation: the competition channel," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 841.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Giammario Impullitti & Omar Licandro, 2013. "Trade, firm selection, and innovation: the competition channel," Discussion Papers 13/04, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Giammario Impullitti & Omar Licandro, 2016. "Trade, firm selection, and innovation: the competition channel," Discussion Papers 2016-05, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Cohen, Wesley M & Klepper, Steven, 1996. "Firm Size and the Nature of Innovation within Industries: The Case of Process and Product R&D," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 78(2), pages 232-243, May.
More about this item
Keywordsdemand; market size; technical change; productivity;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:not:notcfc:17/03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hilary Hughes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfnotuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.