Report NEP-EFF-2017-06-11This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tomas Balezentis & Zhiyang Shen, 2017. "An environmental Luenberger-Hicks-Moorsteen. Total Factor Productivityindicator for OECD Countries," Working Papers 2017-EQM-02, IESEG School of Management.
- Johannes Sauer, 2017. "Estimating the link between farm productivity and innovation in the Netherlands," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 102, OECD Publishing.
- Cavalieri, M.; Di Caro, P.; Guccio, C.; Lisi, D.;, 2017. "Does neighbourâ€™s grass matter? Exploring spatial dependent heterogeneity in technical efficiency of Italian hospitals," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 17/13, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Nadia Albis & Isabel Álvarez, 2017. "Estimating technological spillover effects in presence of knowledge heterogeneous foreign subsidiaries: Evidence from Colombia," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 1704, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Chaoran Chen, 2017. "Technology Adoption, Capital Deepening, and International Productivity Differences," Working Papers tecipa-584, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Tommaso Agasisti & Ralph Hippe & Giuseppe Munda, 2017. "Efficiency of investment in compulsory education: empirical analyses in Europe," JRC Working Papers JRC106678, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Tommaso Agasisti & Giuseppe Munda, 2017. "Efficiency of investment in compulsory education: An Overview of Methodological Approaches," JRC Working Papers JRC106681, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- W. Erwin Diewert & Kevin J. Fox, 2017. "Alternative User Costs, Productivity and Inequality in US Business Sectors," Discussion Papers 2017-14, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Felipe, Jesus & McCombie, John, 2017. "The Debate about the Sources of Growth in East Asia after a Quarter of a Century: much ado about nothing," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 512, Asian Development Bank.
- Chris Bojke & Adriana Castelli & Katja Grasic & Daniel Howdon & Andrew Street, 2017. "Productivity of the English NHS: 2014/15 Update," Working Papers 146cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Liliana Paschia, 2017. "Cost Efficiency and Cost-Benefits Relationship Analysis in the Romanian Education System," Working papers 11, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Godfrey, Shane, & Elsley, Trenton. & Taal, Michelle., 2017. "Sectoral collective bargaining, productivity and competitiveness in South Africa's clothing value chain manufacturers between a rock and a hard place," ILO Working Papers 994955793102676, International Labour Organization.
- Giammario Impullitti & Richard Kneller & Danny McGowan, 2017. "Demand-driven Technical Change and Productivity Growth: Theory and Evidence from the US Energy Policy Act," Discussion Papers 2017/03, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Sonya Cressman & Stuart J. Peacock & Martin C. TammemÃ¤gi & William K. Evans & Natasha B. Leighl & John R. Goffin & Alain Tremblay & Geoffrey Liu & Daria Manos & Paul MacEachern & Rick Bhatia & Serge , "undated". "The Cost-Effectiveness of High-Risk Lung Cancer Screening and Drivers of Program Efficiency," Mathematica Policy Research Reports b5ec4f767498407ea0cd2ce8c, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Yang, Yang, 2017. "Transport Infrastructure, City Productivity Growth and Sectoral Reallocation: Evidence from China," RIEI Working Papers 2017-08, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Research Institute for Economic Integration.
- Balázs Égert, 2017. "Regulation, institutions and productivity: New macroeconomic evidence from OECD countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1393, OECD Publishing.