The Economic Effects of Providing Legal Status to DREAMers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joël MACHADO, 2017.
"Dealing with Undocumented Immigrants: The Welfare Effects of Amnesties and Deportations,"
JODE - Journal of Demographic Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 83(4), pages 445-492, December.
- Joël Machado, 2017. "Dealing with undocumented immigrants: the welfare effects of amnesties and deportations," CREA Discussion Paper Series 17-11, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Monras, Joan & Vázquez-Grenno, Javier & Elias Moreno, Ferran, 2017.
"Understanding the Effects of Legalizing Undocumented Immigrants,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10687, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Elias, Ferran & Monras, Joan & Vázquez Grenno, Javier, 2018. "Understanding the Effects of Legalizing Undocumented Immigrants," CEPR Discussion Papers 12726, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joan Monras & Javier Vázquez-Grenno & Ferran Elias, 2017. "Understanding the Effects of Legalizing Undocumented Immigrants," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1708, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Joan Monras & Javier Vázquez-Grenno & Ferran Elias, 2018. "Understanding the Effects of Legalizing Undocumented Immigrants," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 18-283, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- J. David Brown & Julie L. Hotchkiss & Myriam Quispe-Agnoli, 2013.
"Does Employing Undocumented Workers Give Firms A Competitive Advantage?,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(1), pages 158-170, February.
- J. David Brown & Julie L. Hotchkiss & Myriam Quispe-Agnoli, 2012. "Does employing undocumented workers give firms a competitive advantage?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2012-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Lozano, Fernando A. & Sorensen, Todd A., 2011. "The Labor Market Value to Legal Status," IZA Discussion Papers 5492, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Pope, Nolan G., 2016. "The Effects of DACAmentation: The Impact of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals on Unauthorized Immigrants," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 98-114.
- Julie L. Hotchkiss & Myriam Quispe-Agnoli, 2009. "Employer monopsony power in the labor market for undocumented workers," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2009-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amy Hsin & Francesc Ortega, 2018. "The Effects of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals on the Educational Outcomes of Undocumented Students," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 55(4), pages 1487-1506, August.
- Giuntella, Osea & Lonsky, Jakub, 2018. "The Effects of DACA on Health Insurance, Access to Care, and Health Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 11469, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsimmigration; DREAMers; legalization; undocumented;
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EDU-2018-02-19 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2018-02-19 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2018-02-19 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2018-02-19 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp11281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Holger Hinte). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.