Report NEP-LAW-2018-02-19This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Régis BLAZY & Nirjhar NIGAM, 2018. "Corporate insolvency procedures in England: The uneasy case for liquidations," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2018-02, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Bhaskar, V. & Linacre, Robin & Machin, Stephen, 2017. "The economic functioning of online drugs markets," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86585, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Simon Deakin, 2018. "The Use of Quantitative Methods in Labour Law Research: An Assessment and Reformulation," Working Papers wp495, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Perrotta Berlin, Maria & Qin, Bei & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2018. "Leniency, Asymmetric Punishment and Corruption: Evidence from China," CEPR Discussion Papers 12634, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael, Bryane & Goo, Say-Hak, 2017. "Do Corporate Governance Practices In One Jurisdiction Affect Another One? Lessons from the Panama Papers," EconStor Preprints 173676, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Guido Friebel & Miriam Manchin & Mariapia Mendola & Giovanni Prarolo, 2018. "Human Smuggling and Intentions to Migrate: Global Evidence From a Supply Shock along Africa-to-Europe Migration Routes," Development Working Papers 432, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 29 Jan 2018.
- Jesse Bull & Joel Watson, 2018. "Statistical Evidence and the Problem of Robust Litigation," Working Papers 1801, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- John Buchanan & Dominic H. Chai & Simon Deakin, 2018. "Unexpected Corporate Outcomes from Hedge Find Activism in Japan," Working Papers wp494, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- William R. Cline, 2018. "The New Tax Law’s Impact on Inequality: Minor but Worse if Accompanied by Regressive Spending Cuts," Policy Briefs PB18-3, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Ronen, Eyal & Dawar, Kamala, 2016. "How Necessary? A Comparison of Legal and Economic Assessments GATT Dispute Settlements under: Article XX(b), TBT 2.2 and SPS 5.6," MPRA Paper 83834, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew J. Bibler & Keith F. Teltser & Mark J. Tremblay, 2018. "Inferring Tax Compliance from Pass-through: Evidence from Airbnb Tax Enforcement Agreements," Department of Economics Working Papers 2018-06, McMaster University.
- Patrick Rey & Thibaud Vergé, 2017. "Secret contracting in multilateral relations," Working Papers 2017-44, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Ortega, Francesc & Edwards, Ryan & Hsin, Amy, 2018. "The Economic Effects of Providing Legal Status to DREAMers," IZA Discussion Papers 11281, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Elham Erfanian & Alan R. Collins & Daniel Grossmam, 2018. "The Impact of Naloxone Access Laws on Opioid Overdose Deaths in the U.S," Working Papers Working Paper 2018-03, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.