Report NEP-LAB-2018-02-19This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco Fasani & Tommaso Frattini & Luigi Minale, 2018. "(The Struggle for) Refugee Integration into the Labour Market: Evidence from Europe," Development Working Papers 435, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Teichert, Christian & Niebuhr, Annekatrin & Otto, Anne & Rossen, Anja, 2018. "Graduate migration in Germany - new evidence from an event history analysis," IAB Discussion Paper 201803, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Alfonso Cebreros, 2018. "Labor Heterogeneity and the Pattern of Trade," Working Papers 2018-01, Banco de México.
- Isaac Baley & Lars Ljungqvist & Thomas J. Sargent, 2018. "Turbulence and unemployment in matching models," Economics Working Papers 1598, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2020.
- Marco Bertoni & Giorgio Brunello & Lorenzo Cappellari, 2018. "Parents, Siblings and Schoolmates. The Effects of Family-School Interactions on Educational Achievement and Long-term Labor Market Outcomes," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def064, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Salvador Barrios & Mathias Dolls & Anamaria Maftei & Andreas Peichl & Sara Riscado & Janos Varga & Christian Wittneben, 2018. "Dynamic scoring of tax reforms in the European Union," ifo Working Paper Series 251, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Elira Kuka & Na'ama Shenhav & Kevin Shih, 2018. "Do Human Capital Decisions Respond to the Returns to Education? Evidence from DACA," Departmental Working Papers 1802, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Ortega, Francesc & Edwards, Ryan & Hsin, Amy, 2018. "The Economic Effects of Providing Legal Status to DREAMers," IZA Discussion Papers 11281, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- J. Ignacio García-Pérez & Bruno Contini & Toralf Pusch & Roberto Quaranta, 2018. "New Approaches to the Study of Long Term Non-employment Duration in Italy, Germany and Spain," Working Papers 18.01, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- James Feigenbaum & Alexander Hertel-Fernandez & Vanessa Williamson, 2018. "From the Bargaining Table to the Ballot Box: Political Effects of Right to Work Laws," NBER Working Papers 24259, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ewan McGaughey & Centre for Business Research, 2018. "Will Robots Automate Your Job Away? Full Employment, Basic Income, and Economic Democracy," Working Papers wp496, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Jauer, Julia & Liebig, Thomas & Martin, John P. & Puhani, Patrick A., 2018. "Migration as an Adjustment Mechanism in the Crisis? A Comparison of Europe and the United States 2006-2016," Economics Working Paper Series 1802, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- KANG, Byeongwoo & RANNIKKO, Heikki & TORNIKOSKI, Erno T., 2017. "How a laid-off employee becomes an entrepreneur: The case of Nokia’s Bridge program," IIR Working Paper 17-15, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.