Organisational change and job separation in France : endure or escape ?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Coralie Perez, 2011. "Organisational change and job separation in France: endure or escape?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11073, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
References listed on IDEAS
- Emmanuelle Walkowiak, 2006.
"Renouvellement de la main-d'œuvre et modernisation des entreprises,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 57(6), pages 1205-1233.
- Emmanuelle Walkowiak, 2005. "Renouvellement de la main-d'œuvre et modernisation des entreprises," Post-Print halshs-00257850, HAL.
- Smeets, Valerie & Ierulli, Kathryn & Gibbs, Michael, 2006. "Mergers of Equals and Unequals," IZA Discussion Papers 2426, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Piva, Mariacristina & Santarelli, Enrico & Vivarelli, Marco, 2005.
"The skill bias effect of technological and organisational change: Evidence and policy implications,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 141-157, March.
- M. Piva & E. Santarelli & M. Vivarelli, 2003. "The Skill Bias Effect of Technological and Organisational Change: Evidenceand Policy Implications," Working Papers 486, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Piva, Mariacristina & Santarelli, Enrico & Vivarelli, Marco, 2003. "The Skill Bias Effect of Technological and Organisational Change: Evidence and Policy Implications," IZA Discussion Papers 934, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Florence Palpacuer & Amélie Seignour & Corinne Vercher, 2011.
"Financialization, Globalization and the Management of Skilled Employees: Towards a Market‐Based HRM Model in Large Corporations in France,"
British Journal of Industrial Relations,
London School of Economics, vol. 49(3), pages 560-582, September.
- Corinne Vercher-Chaptal & Florence Palpacuer, 2011. "Financialization, Globalization and the Management of Skilled Employees: Towards a Market-Based HRM Model in Large Corporations in France," Post-Print hal-01387507, HAL.
- Philippe Askenazy, 2005. "Sur les sources de l'intensification," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 56(2), pages 217-236.
- Askenazy, Philippe & Moreno-Galbis, Eva, 2007. "Technological and Organizational Changes, and Labor Flows: Evidence on French Establishments," IZA Discussion Papers 2549, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fabienne Berton & Coralie Perez, 2009. "Comment les salariés sortent-ils de l'entreprise ?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00648896, HAL.
- Dr Alex Bryson, 2009.
"How Does Innovation Affect Worker Wellbeing?,"
National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers
348_1, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Bryson, Alex & Dale-Olsen, Harald & Barth, Erling, 2009. "How does innovation affect worker well-being?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 27781, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Erling Barth & Alex Bryson & Harald Dale-Olsen, 2009. "How Does Innovation Affect Worker Well-being?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0953, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Corinne Vercher-Chaptal & Florence Palpacuer & Seignour Amélie, 2007. "Sorties de Cadre(s)," Post-Print hal-01388349, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsworking conditions; Dismissal; job separation; organisational change; working conditions.; Changements organisationnels; démission; licenciement; conditions de travail.;
- J28 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Safety; Job Satisfaction; Related Public Policy
- J63 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Turnover; Vacancies; Layoffs
- M50 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-00654195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.