Employment protection legislation and labor court activity in Spain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ioana Marinescu, 2011.
"Are Judges Sensitive to Economic Conditions? Evidence from Uk Employment Tribunals,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 64(4), pages 673-698, July.
- Ioana Marinescu, 2008. "Are Judges Sensitive to Economic Conditions? Evidence from UK Employment Tribunals," Working Papers 0802, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago.
- Samuel Bentolila & Juan Dolado & Juan Jimeno, 2012.
"Reforming an insider-outsider labor market: the Spanish experience,"
IZA Journal of European Labor Studies,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 1(1), pages 1-29, December.
- Samuel Bentolila & Juan Jose Dolado & Juan F. Jimeno, 2011. "Reforming an Insider-Outsider Labor Market: The Spanish Experience," CESifo Working Paper Series 3670, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bentolila, Samuel & Jimeno, Juan Francisco. & Dolado, Juan José, 2012. "Reforming an Insider-Outsider Labor Market: The Spanish Experience," Working Papers 2012-01, FEDEA.
- Bentolila, Samuel & Dolado, Juan J. & Jimeno, Juan F., 2011. "Reforming an Insider-Outsider Labor Market: The Spanish Experience," IZA Discussion Papers 6186, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Samuel Bentolila & Juan J. Dolado & Juan F. Jimeno, 2011. "Reforming an Insider-Outsider Labor Market: The Spanish Experience," Working Papers wp2011_1106, CEMFI.
- Bentolila, Samuel & Dolado, Juan J. & Jimeno, Juan F, 2011. "Reforming an Insider-Outsider Labor Market: The Spanish Experience," CEPR Discussion Papers 8691, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Decio Coviello & Andrea Ichino & Nicola Persico, 2014. "Time Allocation and Task Juggling," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 104(2), pages 609-623, February.
- Juan S. Mora-Sanguinetti & Nuno Garoupa, 2015. "Litigation in Spain 2001-2010: Exploring the market for legar services," Working Papers 1505, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Miguel García-Posada & Juan Mora-Sanguinetti, 2015. "Does (average) size matter? Court enforcement, business demography and firm growth," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 639-669, March.
- Berger, Helge & Neugart, Michael, 2011.
"Labor courts, nomination bias, and unemployment in Germany,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 659-673.
- Helge Berger & Michael Neugart, 2006. "Labor Courts, Nomination Bias, and Unemployment in Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 1752, CESifo Group Munich.
- James Costain & Juan F. Jimeno & Carlos Thomas, 2010. "Employment fluctuations in a dual labour market," Economic Bulletin, Banco de España;Economic Bulletin Homepage, issue APR, April.
- Ángel L. Martín Román & Alfonso Moral de Blas & Marta Martínez Matute, 2013. "Tipo de juez y estimación de los casos de despido: un análisis de los Juzgados de lo Social en España," Cuadernos de Economía - Spanish Journal of Economics and Finance, ELSEVIER, vol. 36(102), pages 142-154, Diciembre.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Malo, Miguel Ángel & Martín-Román, Ángel L. & Moral, Alfonso, 2016. "“Peer effects” or “quasi-peer effects” in Spanish labour court rulings," MPRA Paper 72669, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yosuke Jin & Aida Caldera Sánchez & Pilar Garcia Perea, 2017. "Reforms for more and better quality jobs in Spain," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1386, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordsemployment protection legislation; firing costs; unemployment.;
- J52 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Dispute Resolution: Strikes, Arbitration, and Mediation
- J53 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Labor-Management Relations; Industrial Jurisprudence
- K31 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Labor Law
- K41 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Litigation Process
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EUR-2015-03-27 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2015-03-27 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2015-03-27 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2015-03-27 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bde:wpaper:1507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (María Beiro. Electronic Dissemination of Information Unit. Research Department. Banco de España). General contact details of provider: http://www.bde.es/ .