Report NEP-LAB-2015-03-27This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher L. Foote & Richard W. Ryan, 2015. "Labor Market Polarization Over the Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 21030, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mette Foged & Giovanni Peri, 2015. "Immigrants' Effect on Native Workers: New Analysis on Longitudinal Data," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1507, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Iga Magda & David Marsden & Simone Moriconi, 2015. "Lower coverage but stronger unions? Institutional changes and union wage premia in central Europe," IBS Working Papers 8/2015, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Amior, Michael, 2015. "Why are higher skilled workers more mobile geographically?: the role of the job surplus," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61279, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andri Chassamboulli & Giovanni Peri, 2015. "The Labor Market Effects of Reducing the Number of Illegal Immigrants," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1506, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Francesca Carta & Marta De Philippis, 2015. "You've come a long way, baby. Effects of commuting times on couples' labour supply," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1003, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Samuel Muehlemann & Mirjam Strupler Leiser, 2015. "Ten Facts You Need To Know About Hiring," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0111, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW), revised Sep 2015.
- Juan F. Jimeno & Marta Martínez-Matute & Juan S. Mora-Sanguinetti, 2015. "Employment protection legislation and labor court activity in Spain," Working Papers 1507, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Sylvie Démurger & Shi Li, 2015. "Migration Externalities in Chinese Cities," Sciences Po publications 2015-05, Sciences Po.
- Singleton, Carl & Schaefer, Daniel, 2015. "Unemployment and econometric learning," MPRA Paper 63162, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joan Monras, 2015. "Immigration and Wage Dynamics: Evidence from the Mexican Peso Crisis," Sciences Po publications 2015-04, Sciences Po.
- James P. Ziliak, 2015. "Temporary Assistance for Needy Families," NBER Working Papers 21038, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Figari & Edlira Narazani, 2015. "The joint decision of labour supply and childcare in Italy under costs and availability constraints," ImPRovE Working Papers 15/09, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.