Report NEP-LTV-2015-03-27This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kanbur, Ravi & Wagstaff, Adam, 2015. "How Useful is Inequality of Opportunity as a Policy Construct?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10508, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Güell, Maia & Pellizzari, Michele & Pica, Giovanni & Rodríguez Mora, José Vicente, 2015. "Correlating Social Mobility and Economic Outcomes," CEPR Discussion Papers 10496, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ferreira,Francisco H. G. & Peragine,Vito, 2015. "Equality of opportunity : theory and evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7217, The World Bank.
- Andrew Dickerson & Gurleen Popli, 2015. "The many dimensions of child poverty: Evidence from the UK Millennium Cohort Study," Working Papers 2015009, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Arthur Alik-Lagrange & Martin Ravallion, 2015. "Inconsistent Policy Evaluation: A Case Study for a Large Workfare Program," NBER Working Papers 21041, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean-Yves Duclos & Bouba Housseini, 2015. "Quality, Quantity and Duration of Lives," CIRANO Working Papers 2015s-12, CIRANO.
- Juan F. Jimeno & Marta Martínez-Matute & Juan S. Mora-Sanguinetti, 2015. "Employment protection legislation and labor court activity in Spain," Working Papers 1507, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.