|LISER Maison des Sciences Humaines - 5th floor 11, Porte des Sciences L-4366 Esch-sur-Alzette Luxembourg|
|Terminal Degree:||2017 Department of Economics; University College London (UCL) (from RePEc Genealogy)|
(99%) Luxembourg Institute of Socio-Economic Research (LISER, CEPS/INSTEAD)Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg
: 00352 / 58 58 55 - 1
00352 / 58 58 55 - 700
11 Porte des Sciences, L-4364 Esch-sur-Alzette
RePEc:edi:cepsslu (more details at EDIRC)
(1%) Department of Economics London, United Kingdom
University College London (UCL)
Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT
RePEc:edi:deucluk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- THELOUDIS Alexandros, 2018. "Wages and Family Time Allocation," LISER Working Paper Series 2018-06, LISER.
- THELOUDIS Alexandros, 2017.
"Consumption Inequality across Heterogeneous Families,"
LISER Working Paper Series
- Alexandros Theloudis, 2017. "Consumption inequality across heterogeneous families," Working Papers 451, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-DEM: Demographic Economics (1) 2018-03-05. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2018-03-05. Author is listed
- NEP-GEN: Gender (1) 2018-03-05. Author is listed
- NEP-HRM: Human Capital & Human Resource Management (1) 2018-03-05. Author is listed
- NEP-IAS: Insurance Economics (1) 2017-12-18. Author is listed
- NEP-LMA: Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages (1) 2018-03-05. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Alexandros Theloudis should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.