- Sarolta Laczo & Raffaele Rossi, 2014. "Time-consistent consumption taxation," Working Papers 67495267, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Árpád Ábrahám & Sarolta Laczó, 2013.
"Efficient Risk Sharing with Limited Commitment and Storage,"
697, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Abraham, Arpad & Laczo, Sarolta, 2014. "Efficient risk sharing with limited commitment and storage," Economics Working Papers ECO2014/11, European University Institute.
- Sarolta Laczo & Arpad Abraham, 2012. "Efficient Risk Sharing with Limited Commitment and Hidden Saving," 2012 Meeting Papers 680, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Laczó, Sarolta, 2008. "Informal Insurance and Income Inequality," MPRA Paper 7197, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laczó, Sarolta, 2014. "Does risk sharing increase with risk aversion and risk when commitment is limited?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 237-251.
- NEP-CTA: Contract Theory & Applications (3) 2013-05-22 2013-06-24 2014-11-07. Author is listed
- NEP-DEV: Development (1) 2008-03-01
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (6) 2008-03-01 2013-05-22 2013-06-24 2014-11-07 2014-11-22 2015-04-19. Author is listed
- NEP-IAS: Insurance Economics (1) 2008-03-01
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (3) 2013-06-24 2014-11-22 2015-04-19. Author is listed
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2013-05-22
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (2) 2014-11-22 2015-04-19. Author is listed
- NEP-PUB: Public Finance (2) 2014-11-22 2015-04-19. Author is listed
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sarolta Laczó should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.