Report NEP-PBE-2018-04-30This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gilbert Mbaraa & Ryszard Kokoszczyński, 2018. "Corporate governance, tax evasion and business cycles," Working Papers 2018-10, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Sarolta Laczo & Raffaele Rossi, 2018. "Time-Consistent Consumption Taxation," Working Papers 857, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Filomena Garcia & Luca David Opromolla & Andrea Vezzulli & Rafael Marques, 2018. "The effects of official and unofficial information on tax compliance," GEE Papers 00101, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Apr 2018.
- Orsetta Causa & Mikkel Hermansen, 2018. "Income Redistribution Through Taxes and Transfers across OECD Countries," LIS Working papers 729, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Stefan Groot & Arjan Lejour, 2017. "Tax arbitrage incentives for mortgage prepayment behavior: Evidence from Dutch micro data," CPB Discussion Paper 350, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Filomena Garcia & Luca David Opromolla & Andrea Vezzulli & Rafael Marques, 2018. "The Effects of Official and Unofficial Information on Tax Compliance," CAEPR Working Papers 2018-004, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Department of Economics, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Alexander Krenek & Margit Schratzenstaller, 2018. "A European Net Wealth Tax," WIFO Working Papers 561, WIFO.
- Fiorenza Venturini, 2018. "The Unintended Composition Effect of the Subnational Government Fiscal Rules: The Case of Italian Municipalities," Working papers 70, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Gallice, Andrea, 2018. "Social status, preferences for redistribution and optimal taxation: A survey," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-31, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Mertens, Karel, 2018. "The Near Term Growth Impact of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act," Working Papers 1803, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Danziger, Eliav & Danziger, Leif, 2018. "The Optimal Graduated Minimum Wage and Social Welfare," IZA Discussion Papers 11386, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Garcia Mandico, Silvia & Garcia-Gomez, Pilar & Gielen, Anne C. & O'Donnell, Owen, 2018. "Earnings Responses to Disability Benefit Cuts," IZA Discussion Papers 11410, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).