Extent of Expected Pigouvian Taxes and Permits for Environmental Services in a General Equilibrium Model with a natural capital constraint
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles Perrings & David Stern, 2000. "Modelling Loss of Resilience in Agroecosystems: Rangelands in Botswana," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 16(2), pages 185-210, June.
- Timothy Prior & Jonas Hagmann, 2014. "Measuring resilience: methodological and political challenges of a trend security concept," Journal of Risk Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 281-298, March.
- Albert Marcet & Katharina Greulich, 2008.
"Pareto-Improving Optimal Capital and Labor Taxes,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
733.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Katharina Greulich & Sarolta Laczó & Albert Marcet, 2016. "Pareto-Improving Optimal Capital and Labor Taxes," Working Papers 887, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Sarolta Laczo & Albert Marcet & Katharina Greulich, 2015. "Pareto-Improving Optimal Capital and Labor Taxes," 2015 Meeting Papers 951, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Katharina Greulich & Albert Marcet, 2008. "Pareto-Improving Optimal Capital and Labor Taxes," Working Papers 337, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Maxim Troshkin & Aleh Tsyvinski & Mikhail Golosov, 2010. "Optimal Dynamic Taxes," 2010 Meeting Papers 320, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sebastian Dyrda & Marcelo Pedroni, 2015.
"Optimal Fiscal Policy in a Model with Uninsurable Idiosyncratic Shocks,"
tecipa-550, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Marcelo Zouain Pedroni & Sebastian Dyrda, 2016. "Optimal Fiscal Policy in a Model with Uninsurable Idiosyncratic Shocks," 2016 Meeting Papers 1245, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mäler, Karl-Göran & Li, Chuan-Zhong, 2010.
"Measuring sustainability under regime shift uncertainty: a resilience pricing approach,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(06), pages 707-719, December.
- Li, Chuan-Zhong & Mäler, Karl-Göran, 2010. "Measuring sustainability under regime shift uncertainty: A resilience pricing approach," Working Paper Series 2010:16, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Admiraal, Jeroen F. & Wossink, Ada & de Groot, Wouter T. & de Snoo, Geert R., 2013. "More than total economic value: How to combine economic valuation of biodiversity with ecological resilience," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 115-122.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:263:y:2013:i:c:p:174-186 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brand, Fridolin, 2009. "Critical natural capital revisited: Ecological resilience and sustainable development," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 605-612, January.
- Stergios Athanassoglou & Anastasios Xepapadeas, "undated".
"Pollution control: when, and how, to be precautious,"
DEOS Working Papers
1112, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Stergios Athanassoglou & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2011. "Pollution Control: When, and How, to be Precautious," Working Papers 2011.18, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Robert S. Pindyck, 2013. "The Climate Policy Dilemma," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 7(2), pages 219-237, July.
- Adam Rose & Shu-Yi Liao, 2005. "Modeling Regional Economic Resilience to Disasters: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis of Water Service Disruptions," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 75-112.
- Nicholas Stern, 2008. "The Economics of Climate Change," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(2), pages 1-37, May.
- Brady, Mark & Cong, RongGang, 2011. "Estimating the Resilience Value of Soil Biodiversity in Agriculture: A Stochastic Simulation Approach," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114269, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Derissen, Sandra & Quaas, Martin F. & Baumgärtner, Stefan, 2011. "The relationship between resilience and sustainability of ecological-economic systems," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 1121-1128, April.
- Robert S. Pindyck, 2016. "The Social Cost of Carbon Revisited," NBER Working Papers 22807, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastian Dyrda & Marcelo Pedroni, 2015. "Optimal Fiscal Policy in a Model with Uninsurable Idiosyncratic Shocks," Working Papers tecipa-549, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Peterson, Garry, 2000. "Political ecology and ecological resilience:: An integration of human and ecological dynamics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 323-336, December.
More about this item
KeywordsContaminación ambiental; incertidumbre; resiliencia; modelo de equilibrio general; impuestos pigouvianos; pagos por servicios ambientales;
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-01-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2017-01-22 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2017-01-22 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000196:015258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Maria Posada Arboleda). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.