Report NEP-DGE-2008-03-01This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Colciago, Andrea & Etro, Federico, 2007. "Real Business Cycles with Cournot Competition and Endogenous Entry," MPRA Paper 7326, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Feb 2008.
- Jaime Guajardo, 2008. "Financial Frictions and Business Cycles in Middle-Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 08/20, International Monetary Fund.
- Stephen B. DeLoach & Jennifer M. Platania, 2008. "The Macroeconomic Consequences of Financing Health Insurance," Working Papers 2008-04, Elon University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:06-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yong Sarah Zhou, 2008. "Capital Flows and Economic Fluctuations; The Role of Commercial Banks in Transmitting Shocks," IMF Working Papers 08/12, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:08-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:ucsdec:2008-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Laczó, Sarolta, 2008. "Informal Insurance and Income Inequality," MPRA Paper 7197, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tigran A. Melkonyan & David A. Grigorian, 2008. "Microeconomic Implications of Remittances in an Overlapping Generations Model with Altruism and Self-Interest," IMF Working Papers 08/19, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:07-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fang Yao, 2008. "Lumpy Labor Adjustment as a Propagation Mechanism of Business Cycles," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-022, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:13-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ida Wolden Bache, 2008. "Assessing estimates of the exchange rate pass-through," Working Paper 2007/12, Norges Bank.
- Adam, Klaus & Marcet, Albert & Nicolini, Juan Pablo, 2008. "Stock market volatility and learning," Working Paper Series 0862, European Central Bank.