Household Behavior and Optimal Property Division upon Divorce
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mike Brewer & Anita Ratcliffe & Sarah dSmith, 2012.
"Does welfare reform affect fertility? Evidence from the UK,"
Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 25(1), pages 245-266, January.
- Mike Brewer & Anita Ratcliffe & Sarah Smith, 2007. "Does Welfare Reform Affect Fertility? Evidence from the UK," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 07/177, The Centre for Market and Public Organisation, University of Bristol, UK.
- Mike Brewer & Anita Ratcliffe & Sarah Smith, 2008. "Does welfare reform affect fertility? Evidence from the UK," IFS Working Papers W08/09, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Narayana R. Kocherlakota, 1996.
"Implications of Efficient Risk Sharing without Commitment,"
Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 63(4), pages 595-609.
- Narayana Kocherlakota, 2010. "Implications of Efficient Risk Sharing Without Commitment," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2053, David K. Levine.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hanno Foerster, 2019.
"The Impact of Post-Marital Maintenance on Dynamic Decisions and Welfare of Couples,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
982, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Hanno Foerster, 2019. "The Impact of Post-Marital Maintenance on Dynamic Decisions and Welfare of Couples," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2019_115, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DGE-2015-10-25 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed015:1041. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.