Report NEP-PBE-2016-04-04This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kory Kroft & Kucko Kavan & Etienne Lehmann & Johannes Schmieder, 2015. "Optimal Income Taxation with Unemployment and Wage Responses: A Sufficient Statistics Approach," Working Papers hal-01292126, HAL.
- Rao, R. Kavita & Tandon, Suranjali & Mukherjee, Sacchidananda, 2016. "Corporate Tax: A brief assessment of some exemptions," Working Papers 16/165, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Ray C. Fair, 2016. "The Optimal Distribution of Income Revisited," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2031, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Katharina Greulich & Sarolta Laczó & Albert Marcet, 2016. "Pareto-Improving Optimal Capital and Labor Taxes," Working Papers 887, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Richard Blundell & Monica Costa Dias & Costas Meghir & Jonathan Shaw, 2013. "Female Labor Supply, Human Capital and Welfare Reform," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1892R2, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Mar 2016.
- Robert Gordon & David Joulfaian & James Poterba, 2016. "Revenue and Incentive Effects of Basis Step-Up at Death: Lessons from the 2010 "Voluntary" Estate Tax Regime," NBER Working Papers 22090, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean-Olivier Hairault & François Langot & Sébastien Ménard & Thepthida Sopraseuth, 2016. "Optimal unemployment insurance for older workers," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01292095, HAL.
- Lucas Bretschger & Simone Valente, 2016. "Productivity Gaps and Tax Policies Under Asymmetric Trade," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 16/239, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Pestieau, Pierre, 2016. "Taxing Pensions," IZA Discussion Papers 9821, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:iae:iaewps:wp2016n5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Raphael A Espinoza & Esther Perez Ruiz, 2016. "How Do Fiscal and Labor Policies in France Affect Inequality?," IMF Working Papers 16/41, International Monetary Fund.
- Giovanni Ganelli & Juha Tervala, 2016. "The Welfare Multiplier of Public Infrastructure Investment," IMF Working Papers 16/40, International Monetary Fund.
- Federico Belotti & Edoardo di Porto & Gianluca Santoni, 2016. "The effect of local taxes on firm performance: evidence from geo referenced data," Working Papers 2016-03, CEPII research center.
- Annamaria Menichini & Giovanni Immordino & Maria Grazia Romano, 2016. "Taxing and Regulating Vices," CSEF Working Papers 434, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Rigas OIKONOMOU, 2016. "Unemployment Insurance with Limited Commitment Wage Contracts and Savings," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2016006, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Hultkrantz, Lars & Vimefall, Elin, 2016. "Social Investment Funds in Sweden: Status and Design Issues," Working Papers 2016:1, Örebro University, School of Business.