Report NEP-PBE-2015-04-19This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-PBE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard K. Green & Mark D. Phillips, 2015. "Demand for 'The 1%': Tax Incidence and Implications for Optimal Income Tax Rates," Working Paper 9409, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Alan Manning, 2015. "Top Rate of Income Tax," CEP Election Analysis Papers 029, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Matteo Ghilardi & Sergio Sola, 2015. "Investment Scaling-up and the Role of Government; the Case of Benin," IMF Working Papers 15/69, International Monetary Fund.
- Agnes Sipos, 2015. "Shared state taxes and tax policy of local self-governments in connection with tax morale," Working Papers 101/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Apr 2015.
- Giampaolo Arachi & Valeria Bucci & Alessandra Casarico, 2015. "Tax structure and macroeconomic performance," Working Papers 074, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Sarolta Laczó & Raffaele Rossi, 2015. "Time-Consistent Consumption Taxation," Discussion Papers 1508, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Waikei R Lam & Philippe Wingender, 2015. "China; How Can Revenue Reforms Contribute to Inclusive and Sustainable Growth?," IMF Working Papers 15/66, International Monetary Fund.
- C. Benassi & E. Randon, 2015. "Optimal Commodity Taxation and Income Distribution," Working Papers wp1001, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Catrine Jacobsen & Marco Piovesan, 2015. "Tax me if you can: An artefactual field experiment on dishonesty," IFRO Working Paper 2015/05, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Serhan Cevik & Carolina Correa-Caro, 2015. "Growing (Un)equal; Fiscal Policy and Income Inequality in China and BRIC+," IMF Working Papers 15/68, International Monetary Fund.
- Joanna Stryjek, 2015. "Tax incentives for innovation," Working Papers 109/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Apr 2015.
- Peter Casey & Patricio Castro, 2015. "Electronic Fiscal Devices (EFDs) An Empirical Study of their Impact on Taxpayer Compliance and Administrative Efficiency," IMF Working Papers 15/73, International Monetary Fund.
- Gabriel Zucman, 2015. "Inequality: Are we really 'all in this together'?," CEP Election Analysis Papers 030, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Diaz Bazan,Tania Valeria, 2015. "Measuring inequality from top to bottom," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7237, The World Bank.
- Orsetta Causa & Alain de Serres & Nicolas Ruiz, 2015. "Structural reforms and income distribution," OECD Economic Policy Papers 13, OECD Publishing.
- Julian A. Parra-Polania & Carmiña O. Vargas, 2015. "Macroprudential vs. Ex-post Policy Interventions: when Domestic Taxes are Relevant for International Lenders," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 012698, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Agnieszka Malkowska & Michal Gluszak, 2015. "Pro-investment local policies in the area of real estate economics - similarities and differences in the strategies used by communes," Working Papers 77/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Apr 2015.