Report NEP-DGE-2016-04-04This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Izabela Karpowicz & Fabian Lipinsky & Jongho Park, 2016. "A Closer Look at Sectoral Financial Linkages in Brazil I; Corporations’ Financial Statements," IMF Working Papers 16/45, International Monetary Fund.
- Kollmann, Robert & Vogel, Lukas, 2015. "Discussion of ‘Market Reforms in the Time of Imbalance’ (M. Cacciatore, R.Duval, G. Fiori, F. Ghironi)," MPRA Paper 70194, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luo, Yulei & Nie, Jun & Young, Eric R., 2015. "Robust permanent income in general equilibrium," Research Working Paper RWP 15-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Krebs, Tom & Scheffel, Martin, 2016. "Structural Reform in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 9787, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Shigeto Kitano & Kenya Takaku, 2016. "Capital Controls as a Credit Policy Tool in a Small Open Economy," Discussion Paper Series DP2016-11, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Jul 2017.
- Giovanni Ganelli & Juha Tervala, 2016. "The Welfare Multiplier of Public Infrastructure Investment," IMF Working Papers 16/40, International Monetary Fund.
- Brant Abbott & Giovanni Gallipoli & Costas Meghir & Giovanni L. Violante, 2013. "Education Policy and Intergenerational Transfers in Equilibrium," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1887R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Mar 2016.
- Vasco M. Carvalho & Basile Grassi, 2016. "Large Firm Dynamics and the Business Cycle," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1556, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Sarunas Girdenas, 2016. "A Note on Simple Monetary Policy Rules with Labour Market and Financial Frictions," Discussion Papers 1601, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- Winkler, Fabian, 2016. "The Role of Learning for Asset Prices and Business Cycles," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-019, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 01 Mar 2017.
- Takumi Motoyama, 2016. "From Physical to Human Capital Accumulation with Pollution," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 16-03, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Rigas OIKONOMOU, 2016. "Unemployment Insurance with Limited Commitment Wage Contracts and Savings," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2016006, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Kohlbrecher, Britta & Merkl, Christian, 2016. "Business Cycle Asymmetries and the Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 9816, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kollmann, Robert, 2016. "International Business Cycles and Risk Sharing with Uncertainty Shocks and Recursive Preferences," MPRA Paper 70183, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Katharina Greulich & Sarolta Laczó & Albert Marcet, 2016. "Pareto-Improving Optimal Capital and Labor Taxes," Working Papers 887, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Elliot Aurissergues, 2016. "Demand shocks, new keynesian model and supply effects of monetary policy," Working Papers halshs-01288980, HAL.
- Doepke, Matthias & Kindermann, Fabian, 2016. "Bargaining over Babies: Theory, Evidence, and Policy Implications," IZA Discussion Papers 9803, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).