Department of Economics Minneapolis, Minnesota (United States)
University of Minnesota
4-101 Hanson Hall, 1925 Fourth Street South, Minneapolis, MN 55455
RePEc:edi:deumnus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Juan Carlos Conesa & Daniela Costa & Parisa Kamali & Timothy J. Kehoe & Vegard M. Nygard & Gajendran Raveendranathan & Akshar Saxena, 2017.
"Macroeconomic Effects of Medicare,"
NBER Working Papers
23389, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frankovic, Ivan & Kuhn, Michael, 2018. "Health insurance, endogenous medical progress, and health expenditure growth," ECON WPS - Vienna University of Technology Working Papers in Economic Theory and Policy 01/2018, Vienna University of Technology, Institute for Mathematical Methods in Economics, Research Group Economics (ECON).
- John Bailey Jones & Mariacristina De Nardi & Eric French & Rory McGee & Justin Kirschner, 2018. "The Lifetime Medical Spending of Retirees," NBER Working Papers 24599, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-AGE: Economics of Ageing (2) 2017-05-07 2017-05-28. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (2) 2017-05-07 2017-05-28. Author is listed
- NEP-HEA: Health Economics (2) 2017-05-07 2017-05-28. Author is listed
- NEP-IAS: Insurance Economics (2) 2017-05-07 2017-05-28. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (2) 2017-05-07 2017-05-28. Author is listed
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (1) 2017-05-28. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Parisa Kamali should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.