Report NEP-DGE-2017-05-28This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tom Krebs & Martin Scheffel, 2017. "Labor Market Institutions and the Cost of Recessions," IMF Working Papers 17/87, International Monetary Fund.
- Francis Vitek, 2017. "Policy, Risk and Spillover Analysis in the World Economy; A Panel Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Approach," IMF Working Papers 17/89, International Monetary Fund.
- Marco Cozzi, 2016. "Job Displacement Risk and Severance Pay," Department Discussion Papers 1601, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Nina Biljanovska & Alexandros Vardoulakis, 2017. "Capital Taxation with Heterogeneous Discounting and Collateralized Borrowing," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-053, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Cristiano Cantore & Paul L Levine & Giovanni Melina & Joseph G Pearlman, 2017. "Optimal Fiscal and Monetary Policy, Debt Crisis and Management," IMF Working Papers 17/78, International Monetary Fund.
- Dominic Quint & Pau Rabanal, 2017. "Should Unconventional Monetary Policies Become Conventional?," IMF Working Papers 17/85, International Monetary Fund.
- Chatelain, Jean-Bernard & Ralf, Kirsten, 2017. "Hopf Bifurcation from new-Keynesian Taylor rule to Ramsey Optimal Policy," EconStor Preprints 158001, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- William Chen & Gregory Phelan, 2017. "International Coordination of Macroprudential Policies with Capital Flows and Financial Asymmetries," Department of Economics Working Papers 2017-05, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Nov 2018.
- Juan Carlos Conesa & Daniela Costa & Parisa Kamali & Timothy J. Kehoe & Vegard M. Nygard & Gajendran Raveendranathan & Akshar Saxena, 2017. "Macroeconomic Effects of Medicare," NBER Working Papers 23389, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nadav Ben Zeev & Ohad Raveh, 2017. "Monetary Policy, Fisal Federalism, and Capital Intensity," OxCarre Working Papers 181, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Koichi Fukumura & Kohei Nagamachi & Yasuhiro Sato & Kazuhiro Yamamoto, 2017. "Demographics, Immigration, and Market Size," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1048, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Tomoyuki Nakajima & Shuhei Takahashi, 2017. "The Optimum Quantity of Debt for Japan," UTokyo Price Project Working Paper Series 075, University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Economics.
- Jonathan J Adams & Philip Barrett, 2017. "Resolving International Macro Puzzles with Imperfect Risk Sharing and Global Solution Methods," Working Papers 001003, University of Florida, Department of Economics.
- Barro, Robert J. & Fernï¿½ndez-Villaverde, Jesï¿½s & Levintal, Oren & Mollerus, Andrew, 2017. "Safe Assets," CEPR Discussion Papers 12043, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Margarita Rubio & Filiz D Unsal, 2017. "Macroprudential Policy, Incomplete Information and Inequality; The case of Low-Income and Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 17/59, International Monetary Fund.