Report NEP-DGE-2017-05-07This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guo, Zi-Yi, 2017. "Information heterogeneity, housing dynamics and the business cycle," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-17, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Binder, Michael & Lieberknecht, Philipp & Quintana, Jorge & Wieland, Volker, 2017. "Model Uncertainty in Macroeconomics: On the Implications of Financial Frictions," CEPR Discussion Papers 12013, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- López-Martín Bernabé & Leal-Ordoñez Julio C. & Martínez André, 2017. "Commodity Price Risk Management and Fiscal Policy in a Sovereign Default Model," Working Papers 2017-04, Banco de México.
- Stefano Eusepi & Bruce Preston, 2017. "Fiscal foundations of inflation: Imperfect knowledge," CAMA Working Papers 2017-34, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Mohammad Davoodalhosseini, 2017. "Constrained Efficiency with Adverse Selection and Directed Search," Staff Working Papers 17-15, Bank of Canada.
- Noel Rapa, 2016. "MEDSEA : a small open economy DSGE model for Malta," CBM Working Papers WP/05/2016, Central Bank of Malta.
- Conesa, Juan Carlos & Costa, Daniela & Kamali, Parisa & Kehoe, Timothy J. & Nygard, Vegard & Raveendranathan, Gajen & Saxena, Akshar, 2017. "Macroeconomic Effects of Medicare," Staff Report 548, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Rocheteau, Guillaume & Weill, Pierre-Olivier & Wong, Russell, 2017. "A Tractable Model of Monetary Exchange with Ex-Post Heterogeneity," Working Paper 17-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- José-María Da-Rocha & Marina Mendes Tavares & Diego Restuccia, 2017. "Policy Distortions and Aggregate Productivity with Endogenous Establishment-Level Productivity," NBER Working Papers 23339, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Furlanetto & Paolo Gelain & Marzie Taheri Sanjani, 2017. "Output gap, monetary policy trade-offs and financial frictions," Working Paper 2017/8, Norges Bank.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Iván Werning, 2017. "Monetary Policy, Bounded Rationality, and Incomplete Markets," NBER Working Papers 23281, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gehrke, Britta & Lechthaler, Wolfgang & Merkl, Christian, 2017. "The German labor market during the Great Recession: Shocks and institutions," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 09/2017, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Buiter, Willem H., 2017. "The Good and the Bad Fiscal Theory of the Price Level," CEPR Discussion Papers 11975, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ahmed Jamal Pirzada, 2017. "Energy Price Uncertainty and Decreasing Pass-through to Core Inflation," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 17/681, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK, revised 30 May 2017.
- Valdivia Coria, Joab Dan, 2016.
"“Acelerador financiero, impacto del precio del gas”
[“Financial accelerator, oil price impact "]," MPRA Paper 78784, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bilbiie, Florin Ovidiu, 2017. "The New Keynesian Cross: Understanding Monetary Policy with Hand-to-Mouth Households," CEPR Discussion Papers 11989, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stähler, Nikolai, 2017. "A model-based analysis of the macroeconomic impact of the refugee migration to Germany," Discussion Papers 05/2017, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Valdivia Coria, Joab Dan, 2016.
"Evaluación de la Política Fiscal de Bolivia
[Evaluation of Bolivia's Fiscal Policy]," MPRA Paper 78789, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fella, Giulio & Frache, Serafin & Koeniger, Winfried, 2017. "Buffer-stock saving and households' response to income shocks," CFS Working Paper Series 570, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).