Report NEP-AGE-2017-05-07This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ga?ecka-Burdziak, Ewa & Góra, Marek, 2017. "How Do Unemployed Workers Behave Prior to Retirement? A Multi-State Multiple-Spell Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 10680, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Yoon , Deok Ryong & Rhee , Dong Eun, 2016. "고령화시대 주요국 금융시장 구조변화 분석과 정책적 시사점 (The Impact of Population Ageing on Financial Market Structures and Policy Implications)," Policy Analyses 16-3, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Wenchao (Michelle) Jin, 2016. "Explaining low employment rates among older women in urban China," IFS Working Papers W16/24, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Geyer, Johannes & Welteke, Clara, 2017. "Closing Routes to Retirement: How Do People Respond?," IZA Discussion Papers 10681, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Aaron G Grech, "undated". "The possible impact of pension age changes on Malta’s potential output," CBM Policy Papers PP/01/2016, Central Bank of Malta.
- Margherita Borella & Mariacristina De Nardi & Eric French, 2017. "Who receives medicaid in old age? Rules and reality," IFS Working Papers W17/04, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Reona Fujino, 2017. "The Relationship Between Time Preference and Depressive Tendency," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2017-006, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Gajen Raveendranathan & Parisa Kamali & Akshar Saxena & Daniela Costa & Timothy J. Kehoe & Vegard Nygard & Juan Carlos Conesa, 2017. "Macroeconomic Effects of Medicare," Staff Report 548, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- James Banks & Richard Blundell & Peter Levell & James Smith, 2016. "Life-cycle consumption patterns at older ages in the US and the UK: can medical expenditures explain the difference?," IFS Working Papers W16/16, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Jonathan Cribb & Carl Emmerson, 2016. "What happens when employers are obliged to nudge? Automatic enrolment and pension saving in the UK," IFS Working Papers W16/19, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Anqi Chen & Alicia H. Munnell, 2017. "Who Contributes to Individual Retirement Accounts?," Issues in Brief ib2017-8, Center for Retirement Research.
- Abraham Olufunmilola & Jia Pu & Loren J. Schleiden & Steven M. Albert, "undated". "Factors Contributing to Poor Satisfaction with Sleep and Healthcare Seeking Behavior in Older Adults," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 2a3def9b7e334db38a55c7f6e, Mathematica Policy Research.