Implications of Increasing College Attainment for Aging in General Equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Juan Carlos Conesa & Timothy J. Kehoe & Vegard M. Nygaard & Gajendran Raveendranathan, 2019. "Implications of Increasing College Attainment for Aging in General Equilibrium," Department of Economics Working Papers 2019-05, McMaster University.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & Gajendran Raveendranathan & Vegard Nygard & Juan Carlos Conesa, 2019. "Implications of Increasing College Attainment for Aging in General Equilibrium," Staff Report 583, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mendoza, Enrique G. & Razin, Assaf & Tesar, Linda L., 1994.
"Effective tax rates in macroeconomics: Cross-country estimates of tax rates on factor incomes and consumption,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 297-323, December.
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Assaf Razin & Linda L. Tesar, 1994. "Effective Tax Rates in Macroeconomics: Cross-Country Estimates of Tax Rates on Factor Incomes and Consumption," NBER Working Papers 4864, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Svetlana Pashchenko & Ponpoje Porapakkarm, 2013.
"Quantitative Analysis of Health Insurance Reform: Separating Regulation from Redistribution,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 16(3), pages 383-404, July.
- Svetlana Pashchenko & Ponpoje Porapakkarm, 2012. "Online Appendix to "Quantitative Analysis of Health Insurance Reform: Separating Regulation from Redistribution"," Technical Appendices 11-70, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Pashchenko, Svetlana & Porapakkarm, Ponpoje, 2012. "Quantitative analysis of health insurance reform: separating regulation from redistribution," MPRA Paper 41193, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Svetlana Pashchenko & Ponpoje Porapakkarm, 2012. "Code files for "Quantitative Analysis of Health Insurance Reform: Separating Regulation from Redistribution"," Computer Codes 11-70, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Jung, Juergen & Tran, Chung & Chambers, Matthew, 2017.
"Aging and health financing in the U.S.: A general equilibrium analysis,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 428-462.
- Juergen Jung & Chung Tran & Matthew Chambers, 2016. "Aging and Health Financing in the US:A General Equilibrium Analysis," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2016-641, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Juergen Jung & Chung Tran & Matthew Chambers, 2016. "Aging and Health Financing in the U.S. A General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers 2016-04, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2017.
- Conesa, Juan Carlos & Costa, Daniela & Kamali, Parisa & Kehoe, Timothy J. & Nygard, Vegard M. & Raveendranathan, Gajendran & Saxena, Akshar, 2018.
"Macroeconomic effects of Medicare,"
The Journal of the Economics of Ageing,
Elsevier, vol. 11(C), pages 27-40.
- Gajen Raveendranathan & Parisa Kamali & Akshar Saxena & Daniela Costa & Timothy J. Kehoe & Vegard Nygard & Juan Carlos Conesa, 2017. "Macroeconomic Effects of Medicare," Staff Report 548, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Juan Carlos Conesa & Daniela Costa & Parisa Kamali & Timothy J. Kehoe & Vegard M. Nygard & Gajendran Raveendranathan & Akshar Saxena, 2017. "Macroeconomic Effects of Medicare," NBER Working Papers 23389, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael G. Palumbo, 1999. "Uncertain Medical Expenses and Precautionary Saving Near the End of the Life Cycle," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 66(2), pages 395-421.
More about this item
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- I13 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Insurance, Public and Private
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2019-07-15 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-DGE-2019-07-15 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-PBE-2019-07-15 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:26000. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.