Report NEP-IAS-2017-05-28This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ramsey, Austin Ford & Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano, 2017. "Crop Insurance in the European Union: Lessons and Caution from the United States," MPRA Paper 79164, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fredrick O. Wanyama & Anna McCord, 2017. "The politics of scaling up social protection in Kenya," WIDER Working Paper Series 114, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Oana Peia & Radu Vranceanu, 2017. "Experimental evidence on bank runs under partial deposit insurance," Working Papers hal-01510692, HAL.
- Ioana Popovici & Johanna Catherine Maclean & Michael T. French, 2017. "Health Insurance and Traffic Fatalities: The Effects of Substance Use Disorder Parity Laws," NBER Working Papers 23388, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Le Barbanchon, Thomas & Rathelot, Roland & Roulet, Alexandra, 2017. "Unemployment Insurance and Reservation Wages: Evidence from Administrative Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 12030, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kevin Milligan & Tammy Schirle, 2017. "Push and Pull: Disability Insurance, Regional Labor Markets, and Benefit Generosity in Canada and the United States," NBER Working Papers 23405, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Korishchenko, Konstantin (Корищенко, Константин) & Shokin, Viktor (Шокин, Виктор) & Irmatova, Elnura (Ирматова, Эльнура) & Mikhailova, Nadezhda (Михайлова, Надежда), 2017.
"The Global Economy and the Insurance Market of the Russian Federation as an Object State Regulation
[Глобальная Экономика И Страховой Рынок Российской Федерации Как Объект Государственного Регулиро," Working Papers 051702, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Marco Cozzi, 2016. "Job Displacement Risk and Severance Pay," Department Discussion Papers 1601, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Laurie Felland & Peter Cunningham & Annie Doubleday & Cannon Warren, "undated". "Effects of the Affordable Care Act on Safety Net Hospitals," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 472e3c212adc4abd932380a8f, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Rosemary Borck & Robert Schmitz & Pamela Doty & John Drabek, "undated". "Transition Rates from the Community to Nursing Home Care Among Older Adult Medicaid Enrollees, 2006-2009," Mathematica Policy Research Reports d30fa020a06348118bbc91f84, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Juan Carlos Conesa & Daniela Costa & Parisa Kamali & Timothy J. Kehoe & Vegard M. Nygard & Gajendran Raveendranathan & Akshar Saxena, 2017. "Macroeconomic Effects of Medicare," NBER Working Papers 23389, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rozenn Hotte & Karine Marazyan, 2017. "Demand for Insurance and Within-Kin-Group Marriage: Evidence from a Western African Country," Working Papers 20170005, UMR Développement et Sociétés, Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, Institut de Recherche pour le Développement.
- Morscher, Christof & Schlothmann, Daniel & Horsch, Andreas, 2017. "Bargeld quo vadis?," Freiberg Working Papers 2017/01, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.