Report NEP-HEA-2017-05-28This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Grönqvist, Hans & Nilsson, J Peter & Robling, Per-Olof, 2017. "Early lead exposure and outcomes in adulthood," Working Paper Series 2017:4, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Juan Carlos Conesa & Daniela Costa & Parisa Kamali & Timothy J. Kehoe & Vegard M. Nygard & Gajendran Raveendranathan & Akshar Saxena, 2017. "Macroeconomic Effects of Medicare," NBER Working Papers 23389, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ioana Popovici & Johanna Catherine Maclean & Michael T. French, 2017. "Health Insurance and Traffic Fatalities: The Effects of Substance Use Disorder Parity Laws," NBER Working Papers 23388, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Courtemanche & Rusty Tchernis & Xilin Zhou, 2017. "Parental Work Hours and Childhood Obesity: Evidence using Instrumental Variables Related to Sibling School Eligibility," NBER Working Papers 23376, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Caroline Orset, 2017. "Effectiveness of confinement to home during an influenza pandemic: evidence from the French case," Working Papers hal-01500902, HAL.
- Florence Jusot & Sabine Mage-Bertomeu & Marta Menéndez, 2017. "Inequality of Opportunity in Health in Indonesia," Working Papers hal-01507738, HAL.
- Schwardmann, Peter, 2017. "Motivated Health Risk Denial and Preventative Health Care Investments," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 33, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Pilar Garcia-Gomez & Titus J. Galama & Eddy van Doorslaer & Angel Lopez-Nicolas, 2017. "Interactions Between Financial Incentives and Health in the Early Retirement Decision," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-044/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Laurie Felland & Peter Cunningham & Annie Doubleday & Cannon Warren, "undated". "Effects of the Affordable Care Act on Safety Net Hospitals," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 472e3c212adc4abd932380a8f, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Ann Oâ€™Malley & Kaylyn Swankoski & Deborah Peikes & Jesse Crosson & Nancy Duda & Timothy Day & Shannon Heitkamp, "undated". "Patient Dismissal by Primary Care Practices (Journal Article)," Mathematica Policy Research Reports d4a99cfcd79f4afbb942f66cb, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Siwan Anderson & Debraj Ray, 2017. "Excess female mortality in Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 116, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Goulas, Sofoklis & Megalokonomou, Rigissa, 2016. "Swine Flu and The Effect of Compulsory Class Attendance on Academic Performance," MPRA Paper 75395, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andalón, Mabel & Gibson, John, 2017. "The 'Soda Tax' is Unlikely to Make Mexicans Lighter: New Evidence on Biases in Elasticities of Demand for Soda," IZA Discussion Papers 10765, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Oswald, Andrew J. & Tohamy, Ahmed, 2017. "Female Suicide and the Concept of the Midlife Crisis," IZA Discussion Papers 10759, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Shulgin, Sergey & Scherbov, Sergey & Zinkina, Yulia & Novikov, Kirill, 2017. "Medical-Demographic Differentiation According to Educational Level," Working Papers 041719, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.