Early lead exposure and outcomes in adulthood
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick Koval, 2018. "Toxic Effects of Lead Disposal in Water: An Analysis of TRI Facility Releases," Working Papers 1809, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Clay, Karen & Portnykh, Margarita & Severnini, Edson, 2019.
"The legacy lead deposition in soils and its impact on cognitive function in preschool-aged children in the United States,"
Economics & Human Biology,
Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 181-192.
- Clay, Karen & Portnykh, Margarita & Severnini, Edson R., 2019. "The Legacy Lead Deposition in Soils and Its Impact on Cognitive Function in Preschool-Aged Children in the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 12178, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Karen Clay & Margarita Portnykh & Edson Severnini, 2018. "Toxic Truth: Lead and Fertility," NBER Working Papers 24607, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aggeborn, Linuz & Öhman, Mattias, 2017. "The Effects of Fluoride in the Drinking Water," Working Paper Series 2017:20, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
More about this item
Keywordsenvironmental policy; human capital; crime; non-cognitive skills;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EDU-2017-05-28 (Education)
- NEP-HEA-2017-05-28 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2017-05-28 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-NEU-2017-05-28 (Neuroeconomics)
- NEP-URE-2017-05-28 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:ifauwp:2017_004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ali Ghooloo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifagvse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.