Report NEP-LMA-2017-05-28This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Charles Courtemanche & Rusty Tchernis & Xilin Zhou, 2017. "Parental Work Hours and Childhood Obesity: Evidence using Instrumental Variables Related to Sibling School Eligibility," NBER Working Papers 23376, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erling Barth & Sari Pekkala Kerr & Claudia Olivetti, 2017. "The Dynamics of Gender Earnings Differentials: Evidence from Establishment Data," NBER Working Papers 23381, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Autor, David & Dorn, David & Katz, Lawrence & Patterson, Christina & Van Reenen, John, 2017. "The Fall of the Labor Share and the Rise of Superstar Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 10756, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Albanese, Andrea & Cappellari, Lorenzo & Leonardi, Marco, 2017. "The Effects of Youth Labor Market Reforms: Evidence from Italian Apprenticeships," IZA Discussion Papers 10766, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kaya, Ezgi, 2017. "Quantile regression and the gender wage gap: Is there a glass ceiling in the Turkish labor market?," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2017/5, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Kevin Milligan & Tammy Schirle, 2017. "Push and Pull: Disability Insurance, Regional Labor Markets, and Benefit Generosity in Canada and the United States," NBER Working Papers 23405, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pilar Garcia-Gomez & Titus J. Galama & Eddy van Doorslaer & Angel Lopez-Nicolas, 2017. "Interactions Between Financial Incentives and Health in the Early Retirement Decision," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-044/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Lucas Hafemann & Paul Rudel & Joerg Schmidt, 2017. "Moving Closer or Drifting Apart: Distributional Effects of Monetary Policy," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201721, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Dang, Thang, 2017. "Education as Protection? The Effect of Schooling on Non-Wage Compensation in a Developing Country," MPRA Paper 79223, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hilary Hoynes & Mark Stabile, 2017. "How do the U.S and Canadian Social Safety Nets Compare for Women and Children?," NBER Working Papers 23380, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Biewen, Martin & Seckler, Matthias, 2017. "Changes in the German Wage Structure: Unions, Internationalization, Tasks, Firms, and Worker Characteristics," IZA Discussion Papers 10763, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Erhardt, Eva, 2017. "Microfinance beyond self-employment: Evidence for firms in Bulgaria," MPRA Paper 79294, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grönqvist, Hans & Nilsson, J Peter & Robling, Per-Olof, 2017. "Early lead exposure and outcomes in adulthood," Working Paper Series 2017:4, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Vinish Shrestha & Rashesh Shrestha, 2017. "Intergenerational Effect of Education Reform Program and Maternal Education on Children's Educational and Labor Outcomes: Evidence from Nepal," Working Papers 2017-03, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised May 2017.
- Bednarzik, Robert W. & Kern, Andreas & Hisnanick, John J., 2017. "Displacement and Debt: The Role of Debt in Returning to Work in the Period Following the Great Recession," IZA Discussion Papers 10764, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dautovic, Ernest & Hau, Harald & Huang, Yi, 2017. "The Consumption Response to Minimum Wages: Evidence from Chinese Households," CEPR Discussion Papers 12057, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- McVicar, Duncan & Wooden, Mark & Fok, Yin King, 2017. "Contingent Employment and Labour Market Pathways: Bridge or Trap?," IZA Discussion Papers 10768, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Davide Cantoni & Jeremiah Dittmar & Noam Yuchtman, 2017. "Reallocation and Secularization: The Economic Consequences of the Protestant Reformation," CEP Discussion Papers dp1483, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.