Report NEP-URE-2017-05-28This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen Gibbons & Teemu Lyytikäinen & Henry Overman & Rosa Sanchis-Guarner, 2017. "New Road Infrastructure: The Effects on Firms," SERC Discussion Papers 0214, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Andersson, Martin & Larsson, Johan P. & Wernberg, Joakim, 2017. "The Economic Microgeography of Diversity and Specialization," Working Paper Series 1167, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Manning, Alan & Petrongolo, Barbara, 2017. "How local are labor markets? Evidence from a spatial job search model," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 78492, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Martin, Thorsten, 2017. "You shall not build! (until tomorrow) [:] Electoral cycles and housing policies in Germany," MPRA Paper 78998, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ádám Banai & Nikolett Vágó & Sándor Winkler, 2017. "The MNB’s house price index methodology," MNB Occasional Papers 2017/127, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Goulas, Sofoklis & Megalokonomou, Rigissa, 2016. "Swine Flu and The Effect of Compulsory Class Attendance on Academic Performance," MPRA Paper 75395, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erik O. Kimbrough & Andrew D. McGee & Hitoshi Shigeoka, 2017. "How Do Peers Impact Learning? An Experimental Investigation of Peer-to-Peer Teaching and Ability Tracking," Discussion Papers dp17-08, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Antoine Bonleu, 2017. "Sun, Regulation and Local Social Networks," Working Papers halshs-01502604, HAL.
- Anna Aizer & Janet Currie, 2017. "Lead and Juvenile Delinquency: New Evidence from Linked Birth, School and Juvenile Detention Records," NBER Working Papers 23392, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emanuele Bracco & Federico Revelli, 2017. "Concurrent Elections and Political Accountability: Evidence from Italian Local Elections," Working Papers 170337308, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- McQuinn, Kieran, 2017. "The changing relationship between affordability and house prices: a cross-country examination," Papers WP560, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Ngoc Thi Minh Tran & Michael P. Cameron & Jacques Poot, 2017. "Local Institutional Quality and Return Migration: Evidence from Vietnam," Working Papers in Economics 17/10, University of Waikato.
- Zaporozhets, Oksana (Запорожец, Оксана), 2017.
"Subway and "Digital Porosity" of Urban Space
[Метрополитен И Цифровая Пористость Города]," Working Papers 051717, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Awaworyi Churchill, Sefa & Smyth, Russell, 2017. "Friendship network composition and subjective wellbeing," EconStor Preprints 158003, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Moussé Sow & Ivohasina F Razafimahefa, 2017. "Fiscal Decentralization and Fiscal Policy Performance," IMF Working Papers 17/64, International Monetary Fund.
- Itf, 2017. "Local Governments and Ports," International Transport Forum Policy Papers 31, OECD Publishing.
- Erling Barth & Sari Pekkala Kerr & Claudia Olivetti, 2017. "The Dynamics of Gender Earnings Differentials: Evidence from Establishment Data," NBER Working Papers 23381, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Biroli, Pietro & Del Boca, Daniela & Heckman, James & Koh, Yu Kyung & Kuperman, Sylvi & Moktan, Sidhardth & Pettler Heckman, Lynne & Pronzato, Chiara & Ziff, Anna, 2017. "Evaluation of the Reggio Approach to Early Education," CEPR Discussion Papers 12031, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ronan C Lyons, 2017. "Credit conditions and the housing price ratio: evidence from Ireland's bubble and crash," Trinity Economics Papers tep0717, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Bruno Albuquerque, 2017. "One Size Fits All? Monetary Policy And Asymmetric Household Debt Cycles In Us States," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 17/937, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- García, Jorge Luis & Heckman, James J. & Ziff, Anna, 2017. "Gender Differences in the Benefits of an Influential Early Childhood Program," IZA Discussion Papers 10758, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alexander Erler & Horst Gischer & Bernhard Herz, 2017. "Regional Competition in US Banking – Trends and Determinants," FEMM Working Papers 170008, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Tim Conley & Nirav Mehta & Todd Stinebrickner & Ralph Stinebrickner, 2017. "Social Interactions, Mechanisms, and Equilibrium: Evidence From a Model of Study Time and Academic Achievement," Working Papers 2017-042, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Grönqvist, Hans & Nilsson, J Peter & Robling, Per-Olof, 2017. "Early lead exposure and outcomes in adulthood," Working Paper Series 2017:4, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Simon Burgess & Claire Crawford & Lindsey Macmillan, 2017. "Assessing the role of grammar schools in promoting social mobility," DoQSS Working Papers 17-09, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Hsieh, Chih-Sheng & Lee, Lung fei, 2017. "Specification and Estimation of Network Formation and Network Interaction Models with the Exponential Probability Distribution," MPRA Paper 60726, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Itf, 2016. "Cruise Shipping and Urban Development: The Case of Venice," International Transport Forum Policy Papers 26, OECD Publishing.
- Bethlehem A. Argaw, 2017. "Regional inequality of economic outcomes and opportunities in Ethiopia: A tale of two periods," WIDER Working Paper Series 118, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Giuseppe Russo & Francesco Salsano, 2017. "Electoral Systems and Immigration," CSEF Working Papers 473, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Raouf BOUCEKKINE & Giorgio FABBRI & Salvatore FEDERICO & Fausto GOZZI, 2017. "Growth and Agglomeration in the Heterogeneous Space: A Generalized AK Approach," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2017006, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Josue Ortega, 2017. "Social Integration in Two-Sided Matching Markets," Papers 1705.08033, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2018.
- Clemens, Michael A. & Hunt, Jennifer, 2017. "The Labor Market Effects of Refugee Waves: Reconciling Conflicting Results," CEPR Discussion Papers 12050, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Altangerel, Khulan & van Ours, Jan C., 2017. "U.S. Immigration Reform and the Dynamics of Mexican Migration," CEPR Discussion Papers 12032, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Karagiannis, Dimitris & Metaxas, Theodore, 2017. "Local Authorities’ contribution on Gastronomy Tourism Development: the case of Ontario, Canada," MPRA Paper 79325, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sandra E. Black & Erik Grönqvist & Björn Öckert, 2017. "Born to Lead? The Effect of Birth Order on Non-Cognitive Abilities," NBER Working Papers 23393, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.