Report NEP-IAS-2017-05-07This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johanna Catherine Maclean & Brendan Saloner, 2017. "The Effect of Public Insurance Expansions on Substance Use Disorder Treatment: Evidence from the Affordable Care Act," NBER Working Papers 23342, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Courtemanche, Charles & Marton, James & Ukert, Benjamin & Yelowitz, Aaron & Zapata, Daniela, 2017. "Early Effects of the Affordable Care Act on Health Care Access, Risky Health Behaviors, and Self-Assessed Health," IZA Discussion Papers 10649, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lansigan, Felino P. & Reano, Consorcia E. & Comia, Liza N. & Tandang, Nancy A. & Collado, Roselle V. & Reyes, James Roldan S. & Arana, Rachelyn S. & Roldan, Ronald Jr. R. & Marcelino, Rocky T. & Mendo, 2017. "Evaluation of the Impact of Agricultural Insurance Program of the Philippine Crop Insurance Corporation on Agricultural Producers in Region IV-A (CALABARZON)," Discussion Papers DP 2017-15, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Fella, Giulio & Frache, Serafin & Koeniger, Winfried, 2017. "Buffer-stock saving and households' response to income shocks," CFS Working Paper Series 570, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Conrado, Vilma & Tuscano, Jocelyn & Oñate, Beatriz & Torio, Erwin & Umengan, Jane & Paat, Nina Klare, 2017. "Evaluation of the Impact of Agricultural Insurance Program of the Philippine Crop Insurance Corporation on Agricultural Producers in Region 02 (Cagayan Valley), Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2017-12, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Gajen Raveendranathan & Parisa Kamali & Akshar Saxena & Daniela Costa & Timothy J. Kehoe & Vegard Nygard & Juan Carlos Conesa, 2017. "Macroeconomic Effects of Medicare," Staff Report 548, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Boyd Gilman & Michaella Morzuch, "undated". "Medicare Payment for Extended Stay Services in Frontier Clinics: Impact on the Use and Cost of Emergency Care in Alaska," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 2a69b7310a134a47b6671a767, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Margherita Borella & Mariacristina De Nardi & Eric French, 2017. "Who receives medicaid in old age? Rules and reality," IFS Working Papers W17/04, Institute for Fiscal Studies.