Report NEP-AGE-2017-05-28This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pilar Garcia-Gomez & Titus J. Galama & Eddy van Doorslaer & Angel Lopez-Nicolas, 2017. "Interactions Between Financial Incentives and Health in the Early Retirement Decision," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-044/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Santiago Acosta Ormaechea & Marco A Espinosa-Vega & Diego Wachs, 2017. "Demographic Changes in Latin America; The Good, the Bad and …," IMF Working Papers 17/94, International Monetary Fund.
- Juan Carlos Conesa & Daniela Costa & Parisa Kamali & Timothy J. Kehoe & Vegard M. Nygard & Gajendran Raveendranathan & Akshar Saxena, 2017. "Macroeconomic Effects of Medicare," NBER Working Papers 23389, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Koichi Fukumura & Kohei Nagamachi & Yasuhiro Sato & Kazuhiro Yamamoto, 2017. "Demographics, Immigration, and Market Size," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1048, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Rosemary Borck & Robert Schmitz & Pamela Doty & John Drabek, "undated". "Transition Rates from the Community to Nursing Home Care Among Older Adult Medicaid Enrollees, 2006-2009," Mathematica Policy Research Reports d30fa020a06348118bbc91f84, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Jonathan J Adams, 2017. "Urbanization, Long-Run Growth, and the Demographic Transition," Working Papers 001001, University of Florida, Department of Economics.
- Delpierre, Matthieu & Dupuy, Arnaud & Tenikue, Michel & Verheyden, Bertrand, 2017. "The Education Motive for Migrant Remittances: Theory and Evidence from India," IZA Discussion Papers 10772, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Shulgin, Sergey & Scherbov, Sergey & Zinkina, Yulia & Novikov, Kirill, 2017. "Medical-Demographic Differentiation According to Educational Level," Working Papers 041719, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Quentin Guibert & Frédéric Planchet, 2017. "Utilisation Des Estimateurs De Kaplan-Meier Par Génération Et De Hoem Pour La Construction De Tables De Mortalité Prospectives," Working Papers hal-01509483, HAL.
- Leonello Tronti & Andrea Spizzichino, 2017. "Demografia e occupazione: andamenti nella crisi e scenari futuri," Working Papers 0025, ASTRIL - Associazione Studi e Ricerche Interdisciplinari sul Lavoro.