Kyle William Higham
Institute of Innovation Research Tokyo, Japan
2-1 Naka, Kunitachi City, Tokyo 186-8601
RePEc:edi:iihitjp (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Gaetan de Rassenfosse & Kyle Higham, 2020. "Wanted: A Standard for Virtual Patent Marking," Working Papers 7, Chair of Innovation and IP Policy.
- Kyle W. Higham & Gaétan de Rassenfosse & Adam B. Jaffe, 2020.
"Patent Quality: Towards a Systematic Framework for Analysis and Measurement,"
NBER Working Papers
27598, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Higham, Kyle & de Rassenfosse, Gaetan & Jaffe, Adam B, 2020. "Patent Quality: Towards a Systematic Framework for Analysis and Measurement," SocArXiv 49qxk, Center for Open Science.
- Gaetan de Rassenfosse & Kyle Higham, 2019. "Decentralising the Patent System," Working Papers 6, Chair of Innovation and IP Policy.
- Ben Curran & Kyle Higham & Elisenda Ortiz & Demival Vasques Filho, 2018. "Look who’s talking: Two-mode networks as representations of a topic model of New Zealand parliamentary speeches," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 13(6), pages 1-16, June.
- Higham, K.W. & Governale, M. & Jaffe, A.B. & Zülicke, U., 2017. "Unraveling the dynamics of growth, aging and inflation for citations to scientific articles from specific research fields," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 1190-1200.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Higham, K.W. & Governale, M. & Jaffe, A.B. & Zülicke, U., 2017.
"Unraveling the dynamics of growth, aging and inflation for citations to scientific articles from specific research fields,"
Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 1190-1200.
- Chakresh Kumar Singh & Demival Vasques Filho & Shivakumar Jolad & Dion R. J. O’Neale, 2020. "Evolution of interdependent co-authorship and citation networks," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 125(1), pages 385-404, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kyle William Higham should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.