Report NEP-INO-2019-09-09This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Manveen Singh, 2019. "Tracing The Evolution Of Standards And Standards-Setting Organizations In The Ict Era," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 9210815, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Anabela Santos & Michele Cincera & Giovanni Cerulli, 2019. "Assessing Financing, Innovation and Growth Linkage: New Evidence for Policy," Working Paper 54d93216-99f7-4438-975d-2, European Microfinance Network.
- Ufuk Akcigit & Emin Dinlersoz & Jeremy Greenwood & Veronika Penciakova, 2019. "Synergizing Ventures," NBER Working Papers 26196, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gaetan de Rassenfosse & Kyle Higham, 2019. "Decentralising the Patent System," Working Papers 6, Chair of Innovation and IP Policy.
- Mellace, Giovanni & Ventura, Marco, 2019. "Intended and unintended effects of public incentives for innovation. Quasi-experimental evidence from Italy," Discussion Papers on Economics 9/2019, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Economics.
- Mbaye, Linguère Mously & Tani, Massimiliano, 2019. "Migration, Innovation, and Growth: An African Story?," IZA Discussion Papers 12533, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Torres Mazzi, Caio & Foster-McGregor, Neil, 2019. "Imported intermediates, technological capabilities and exports: Evidence from Brazilian firm-level data," MERIT Working Papers 2019-028, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Na & Na, 2019. "Na," DEM Working Papers 2019/17, Department of Economics and Management.
- Bruno, Randolph Luca & Douarin, Elodie & Korosteleva, Julia & Radosevic, Slavo, 2019. "Determinants of Productivity Gap in the European Union: A Multilevel Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 12542, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).