James David Campbell
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Economics Providence, Rhode Island (United States)
549 River Avenue, Providence, Rhode Island 02918-0001
RePEc:edi:ecprous (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- James D. Campbell & April Mitchell Franco, 2013. "Cannibalization, Innovation and Spin-outs," DRUID Working Papers 13-11, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- James Campbell & Avi Goldfarb & Catherine Tucker, 2015. "Privacy Regulation and Market Structure," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 47-73, March.
- Campbell, James D., 2015. "Ownership and pricing of information: A model and application to open access," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 29-42.
- James D. Campbell, 2015. "Localized price promotions as a quality signal in a publicly observable network," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 27-57, March.
- Campbell James D., 2012. "Targeting Informative Messages to a Network of Consumers," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 11(3), pages 1-31, September.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- James Campbell & Avi Goldfarb & Catherine Tucker, 2015.
"Privacy Regulation and Market Structure,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 47-73, March.
- Caleb S. Fuller, 2018. "Privacy law as price control," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 225-250, April.
- Florian Hoffmann & Roman Inderst & Marco Ottaviani, 2013. "Hypertargeting, Limited Attention, and Privacy: Implications for Marketing and Campaigning," Working Papers 479, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Avi Goldfarb & Catherine Tucker, 2012. "Privacy and Innovation," NBER Chapters,in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 12, pages 65-89 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anna D'Annunzio & Antonio Russo, 2017. "Ad Networks, Consumer Tracking, and Privacy," CESifo Working Paper Series 6667, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jan Bouckaert & Hans Degryse, 2013. "Default Options and Social Welfare: Opt In versus Opt Out," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 169(3), pages 468-489, September.
- Helia Marreiros & Mirco Tonin & Michael Vlassopoulos & m.c. schraefel, 2016.
""Now that you mention it": A Survey Experiment on Information, Salience and Online Privacy,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
5756, CESifo Group Munich.
- Helia Marreiros & Mirco Tonin & Michael Vlassopoulos & M.C. Schraefel, 2016. "“Now that you mention it”: A Survey Experiment on Information, Salience and Online Privacy," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS34, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- Caleb S. Fuller, 2017. "The perils of privacy regulation," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 30(2), pages 193-214, June.
- Morlok, Tina & Matt, Christian & Hess, Thomas, 2017. "Privatheitsforschung in den Wirtschaftswissenschaften: Entwicklung, Stand und Perspektiven," Working Papers 1/2017, University of Munich, Munich School of Management, Institute for Information Systems and New Media.
- Norman, George & Pepall, Lynne & Richards, Dan & Tan, Liang, 2016. "Competition and consumer data: The good, the bad, and the ugly," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(4), pages 752-765.
- Bertschek, Irene & Briglauer, Wolfgang & Hüschelrath, Kai & Krämer, Jan & Frübing, Stefan & Kesler, Reinhold & Saam, Marianne, 2016. "Metastudie zum Fachdialog Ordnungsrahmen für die Digitale Wirtschaft: Im Auftrag des Bundesministeriums für Wirtschaft und Energie (BMWi)," ZEW Expertises, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research, number 147040.
- Marreiros, Helia & Tonin, Mirco & Vlassopoulos, Michael & Schraefel, M.C., 2017. "“Now that you mention it”: A survey experiment on information, inattention and online privacy," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 1-17.
- Khim-Yong Goh & Kai-Lung Hui & Ivan P. L. Png, 2015. "Privacy and Marketing Externalities: Evidence from Do Not Call," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 61(12), pages 2982-3000, December.
- Kummer, Michael E. & Schulte, Patrick, 2016. "When private information settles the bill: Money and privacy in Google's market for smartphone applications," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-031, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Choi, Jay Pil & Jeon, Doh-Shin & Kim, Byung-Cheol, 2018. "Privacy and Personal Data Collection with Information Externalities," TSE Working Papers 17-887, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Budzinski, Oliver, 2016. "Aktuelle Herausforderungen der Wettbewerbspolitik durch Marktplätze im Internet," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 103, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- James D. Campbell, 2015.
"Localized price promotions as a quality signal in a publicly observable network,"
Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME),
Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 27-57, March.
- Eliaz, Kfir & Spiegler, Ran, 2016. "Incentive Compatible Advertising on a Social Network," CEPR Discussion Papers 11223, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2013-07-05. Author is listed
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2013-07-05. Author is listed
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (1) 2013-07-05. Author is listed
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2013-07-05. Author is listed
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2013-07-05. Author is listed
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (1) 2013-07-05. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, James David Campbell should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.