Digital Data, Platforms and the Usual [Antitrust] Suspects: Network Effects, Switching Costs, Essential Facility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Patrick Bajari & Victor Chernozhukov & Ali Hortaçsu & Junichi Suzuki, 2019.
"The Impact of Big Data on Firm Performance: An Empirical Investigation,"
AEA Papers and Proceedings, American Economic Association, vol. 109, pages 33-37, May.
- Patrick Bajari & Victor Chernozhukov & Ali Hortaçsu & Junichi Suzuki, 2018. "The Impact of Big Data on Firm Performance: An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 24334, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miller, Amalia R. & Tucker, Catherine, 2014. "Health information exchange, system size and information silos," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 28-42.
- Amalia R. Miller & Catherine E. Tucker, 2011. "Can Health Care Information Technology Save Babies?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 119(2), pages 289-324.
- James Campbell & Avi Goldfarb & Catherine Tucker, 2015. "Privacy Regulation and Market Structure," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 47-73, March.
- Reiffen, David & Kleit, Andrew N, 1990. "Terminal Railroad Revisited: Foreclosure of an Essential Facility or Simple Horizontal Monopoly?," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(2), pages 419-438, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jon Frost, 2020.
"The economic forces driving FinTech adoption across countries,"
DNB Working Papers
663, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Jon Frost, 2020. "The economic forces driving fintech adoption across countries," BIS Working Papers 838, Bank for International Settlements.
- Yiquan Gu & Leonardo Madio & Carlo Reggiani, 2019. "Exclusive Data, Price Manipulation and Market Leadership," CESifo Working Paper Series 7853, CESifo.
More about this item
KeywordsPlatforms; Antitrust; Big data; Network effects; Switching costs;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revind:v:54:y:2019:i:4:d:10.1007_s11151-019-09693-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.