Report NEP-ENT-2013-07-05This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Annamaria Conti & Jerry Thursby & Marie C. Thursby, 2013. "Patents as Signals for Startup Financing," NBER Working Papers 19191, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hien Thu Tran & Enrico Santarelli, 2013. "Capital Constraints and the Performance of Entrepreneurial Firms in Vietnam," Working Paper Series 32_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Qingfang Wang, 2013. "Industrial Concentration of Ethnic Minority- and Women-Owned Businesses in the United States," Working Papers 13-34, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Bruhn, Miriam & Karlan, Dean & Schoar, Antoinette, 2013. "The impact of consulting services on small and medium enterprises: evidence from a randomized trial in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6508, The World Bank.
- Bruhn, Miriam & McKenzie, David, 2013. "Entry regulation and formalization of microenterprises in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6507, The World Bank.
- James D. Campbell & April Mitchell Franco, 2013. "Cannibalization, Innovation and Spin-outs," DRUID Working Papers 13-11, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Lawless, Martina, 2013. "Age or Size? Determinants of Job Creation," Research Technical Papers 02/RT/13, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Sophie BOUTILLIER, 2013. "Entrepreneuriat féminin enquête dans l’agglomération dunkerquoise (Nord – France) Women Entrepreneurship Case Study (Dunkerque - North - France)," Working Papers 267, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.