Kibrom A. Abay
- Kibrom A. Abay & Goytom Abraha Kahsay & Guush Berhane, 2014.
"Social Networks and Factor Markets: Panel Data Evidence from Ethiopia,"
IFRO Working Paper
2014/12, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Abay, Kibrom A. & Kahsay, Goytom A. & Berhane, Guush, 2014. "Social networks and factor markets: Panel data evidence from Ethiopia:," ESSP working papers 68, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Abay, Kibrom A., 2015. "Evaluating simulation-based approaches and multivariate quadrature on sparse grids in estimating multivariate binary probit models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 51-56.
- Abay, Kibrom A., 2015. "Investigating the nature and impact of reporting bias in road crash data," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 31-45.
- Abay, Kibrom A. & Paleti, Rajesh & Bhat, Chandra R., 2013. "The joint analysis of injury severity of drivers in two-vehicle crashes accommodating seat belt use endogeneity," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 74-89.
- Abay, Kibrom A., 2013. "Examining pedestrian-injury severity using alternative disaggregate models," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 123-136.
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Kibrom A. Abay & Goytom Abraha Kahsay & Guush Berhane, 2014. "Social Networks and Factor Markets: Panel Data Evidence from Ethiopia," IFRO Working Paper 2014/12, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
Access and download statistics for all items
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kibrom Abay should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.