Report NEP-ECM-2018-11-19This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yuichi Kitamura & Louise Laage, 2018. "Nonparametric Analysis of Finite Mixtures," Papers 1811.02727, arXiv.org.
- Paulo M.D.C. Parente & Richard J. Smith, 2018. "Generalised Empirical Likelihood Kernel Block Bootstrapping," Working Papers REM 2018/55, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Isaiah Andrews & Matthew Gentzkow & Jesse M. Shapiro, 2018. "On the Informativeness of Descriptive Statistics for Structural Estimates," NBER Working Papers 25217, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guber, Raphael, 2018. "Instrument Validity Tests with Causal Trees: With an Application to the Same-sex Instrument," MEA discussion paper series 201805, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Dante Amengual & Marine Carrasco & Enrique Sentana, 2017. "Testing Distributional Assumptions Using a Continuum of Moments," Working Papers wp2017_1709, CEMFI.
- Insan Tunali & Berk Yavuzoglu, 2018. "Edgeworth Expansion Based Correction Of Selectivity Bias In Models Of Double Selection," Working Papers 1802, Nazarbayev University, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2018.
- Salanié, Bernard & Wolak, Frank, 2018. "Fast, "Robust", and Approximately Correct: Estimating Mixed Demand Systems," CEPR Discussion Papers 13236, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tincho Almuzara & Dante Amengual & Enrique Sentana, 2017. "Normality Tests for Latent Variables," Working Papers wp2017_1708, CEMFI.
- Ross Askanazi & Francis X. Diebold & Frank Schorfheide & Minchul Shin, 2018. "On the Comparison of Interval Forecasts," PIER Working Paper Archive 18-013, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 02 Aug 2018.
- Jiaying Gu & Roger Koenker, 2018. "Nonparametric maximum likelihood methods for binary response models with random coefficients," Papers 1811.03329, arXiv.org.
- Einmahl, John & Yang, Fan & Zhou, Chen, 2018. "Testing the Multivariate Regular Variation Model," Discussion Paper 2018-044, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- HONDA, Toshio, 2018. "The de-biased group Lasso estimation for varying coefficient models," Discussion Papers 2018-04, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Barrett, C. & Abay, K. & Abate, G. & Bernard, T., 2018. "Correlated Non-Classical Measurement Errors, Second Best Policy Inference and the Inverse Size-Productivity Relationship in Agriculture," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 276985, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bachmann, Ronald & Felder, Rahel & Schaffner, Sandra & Tamm, Marcus, 2018. "Some (Maybe) Unpleasant Arithmetic in Minimum Wage Evaluations: The Role of Power, Significance and Sample Size," IZA Discussion Papers 11867, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Elena Manresa & Francisco Peñaranda & Enrique Sentana, 2017. "Empirical Evaluation of Overspecified Asset Pricing Models," Working Papers wp2017_1711, CEMFI.
- Juwon Seo, 2018. "Randomization Tests for Equality in Dependence Structure," Papers 1811.02105, arXiv.org.
- Anesti, Nikoleta & Galvão, Ana & Miranda-Agrippino, Silvia, 2018. "Uncertain Kingdom: nowcasting GDP and its revisions," Bank of England working papers 764, Bank of England.