Report NEP-SOC-2015-07-25This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luciano Lavecchia, 2015. "A note on social capital, space and growth in Europe," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1017, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Anastasia Litina & Theodore Palivos, 2015. "Corruption and Tax Evasion: Reflections on Greek Tragedy," Working Papers 193, Bank of Greece.
- John F. Helliwell & Shun Wang, 2015. "How was the Weekend? How the Social Context Underlies Weekend Effects in Happiness and other Emotions for US Workers," NBER Working Papers 21374, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- M. Bürker & G. A. Minerva, 2015. "Civic capital and the Vertical Integration of Service Provision: Evidence from Italy," Working papers 564, Banque de France.
- Knapp, Martin, 2015. "Reflecting on ‘An economic model of social capital and health’," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62736, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hiroki Ozono & Yoshio Kamijo & Kazumi Shimizu, 2015. "Institutionalize reciprocity to overcome the public goods provision problem," Working Papers 1509, Waseda University, Faculty of Political Science and Economics.
- Stepantsov, Pavel & Jigareva, P., 2015. "Microsocial Foundation Strategies of Economic Behavior: Analysis of the Mechanisms of Conversion of Social Capital," Published Papers mn59, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Abay, Kibrom A. & Kahsay, Goytom A & Berhane, Guush, 2015. "Synopsis: Social networks and factor markets: Panel data evidence from Ethiopia:," ESSP research notes 37, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Stefano DellaVigna & Eliana La Ferrara, 2015. "Economic and Social Impacts of the Media," NBER Working Papers 21360, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthias Kräkel, 2014. "Peer Effects and Incentives," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse03_2014, University of Bonn, Germany.