Report NEP-SOC-2015-11-07This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Henry, Emeric & Louis-Sidois, Charles, 2015. "Voting and contributing when the group is watching," CEPR Discussion Papers 10912, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Drago, Francesco & Mengel, Friederike & Traxler, Christian, 2015. "Compliance Behavior in Networks: Evidence from a Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 9443, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Abay, Kibrom & Kahsay, Goytom & Berhane, Guush, 2015. "Social Networks and Factor Markets: Panel Data Evidence from Ethiopia," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 210869, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Songsermsawas, Tisorn & Baylis, Kathy & Chhatre, Ashwini & Michelson, Hope & Prasanna, Satya, 2015. "Friends or traders? Do social networks explain the use of market mechanisms by farmers in India," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211206, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Aida, Takeshi, 2015. "Spatial vs. Social Network Effects in Risk Sharing," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 210937, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zaharieva, Anna, 2015. "On the Puzzle of Diversification in Social Networks with Occupational Mismatch," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 547, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Feld, Jan & ZÃ¶litz, Ulf, 2015. "Understanding Peer Effects: On the Nature, Estimation and Channels of Peer Effects," Working Paper Series 4789, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Joachim De Weerdt & Garance Genicot & Alice Mesnard, 2015. "Asymmetry of Information within Family Networks," NBER Working Papers 21685, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boschini, Anne & Dreber, Anna & von Essen, Emma & Muren, Astri & Ranehill, Eva, 2015. "Gender and altruism in a random sample," Research Papers in Economics 2015:7, Stockholm University, Department of Economics, revised 14 Mar 2017.
- Goto, Jun & Sawada, Yasuyuki & Aida, Takeshi & Aoyagi, Keitaro, 2015. "Incentives and Social Preferences: Experimental Evidence from a Seemingly Inefficienct Traditional Labor Contract," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211687, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Degli Antoni, Giacomo & Sabatini, Fabio, 2015. "Social cooperatives, social welfare associations and social networks," MPRA Paper 67623, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Debski, Julia & Jetter, Michael, 2015. "Gender and Corruption: A Reassessment," IZA Discussion Papers 9447, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).