Voting and contributing when the group is watching
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anya Savikhin Samek & Roman Sheremeta, 2014.
"Recognizing contributors: an experiment on public goods,"
Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 17(4), pages 673-690, December.
- Anya Savikhin Samek & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2013. "Recognizing Contributors: An Experiment on Public Goods," Working Papers 13-34, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Samek, Anya & Sheremeta, Roman, 2013. "Recognizing Contributors: An Experiment on Public Goods," MPRA Paper 52921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anya Samek & Roman Sheremeta, 2014. "Recognizing Contributors: An Experiment on Public Goods," Artefactual Field Experiments 00440, The Field Experiments Website.
- Dan Ariely & Anat Bracha & Stephan Meier, 2009.
"Doing Good or Doing Well? Image Motivation and Monetary Incentives in Behaving Prosocially,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 99(1), pages 544-555, March.
- Dan Ariely & Anat Bracha & Stephan Meier, 2007. "Doing good or doing well? Image motivation and monetary incentives in behaving prosocially," Working Papers 07-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Ariely, Dan & Bracha, Anat & Meier, Stephan, 2007. "Doing Good or Doing Well? Image Motivation and Monetary Incentives in Behaving Prosocially," IZA Discussion Papers 2968, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Timothy Feddersen & Wolfgang Pesendorfer, 1997.
"Voting Behavior and Information Aggregation in Elections with Private Information,"
Econometric Society, vol. 65(5), pages 1029-1058, September.
- Timothy Feddersen & Wolfgang Pesendorfer, 1994. "Voting Behavior and Information Aggregation in Elections with Private Information," Discussion Papers 1117, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Timothy Feddersen & Wolfgang Pesendorfer, 1997. "Voting Behavior and Information Aggregation in Elections With Private Information," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1560, David K. Levine.
- Raphael Godefroy & Eduardo Perez‐Richet, 2013.
"Choosing Choices: Agenda Selection With Uncertain Issues,"
Econometric Society, vol. 81(1), pages 221-253, January.
- Raphaël Godefroy & Eduardo Perez-Richet, 2010. "Choosing choices: Agenda selection with uncertain issues," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00564976, HAL.
- Raphael Godefroy & Eduardo Perez, 2013. "Choosing Choices: Agenda Selection With Uncertain Issues," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/3mdje1f65o8, Sciences Po.
- Henry, Emeric & Sonntag, Jan, 2015. "Measuring image concerns," CEPR Discussion Papers 10831, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rune Midjord & Tomas Rodriguez Barraquer & Justin Valasek, 2013.
"Over-Caution of Large Committees of Experts,"
Discussion Paper Series
dp654, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Rune Midjord & Tomás Rodríguez Barraquer & Justin Mattias Valasek, 2014. "Over-Caution of Large Committees of Experts," CESifo Working Paper Series 4810, CESifo Group Munich.
- Midjord, Rune & Rodríguez Barraquer, Tomás & Valasek, Justin, 2013. "Over-caution of large committees of experts," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2013-313, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Rege, Mari & Telle, Kjetil, 2004. "The impact of social approval and framing on cooperation in public good situations," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(7-8), pages 1625-1644, July.
More about this item
Keywordsimage concern; information aggregation; public good; voting;
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-11-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2015-11-07 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-MIC-2015-11-07 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-POL-2015-11-07 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2015-11-07 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:10912. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.