Report NEP-DEV-2015-01-09This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dillon, Andrew & Friedman, Jed & Serneels, Pieter, 2014. "Health information, treatment, and worker productivity : experimental evidence from malaria testing and treatment among Nigerian sugarcane cutters," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7120, The World Bank.
- Debela, Bethelhem Legesse & Holden , Stein, 2014. "How Does Ethiopia’s Productive Safety Net Program Affect Livestock Accumulation and Children’s Education?," CLTS Working Papers 8/14, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies.
- Dillon, Brian & Barrett, Christopher B., 2014. "Agricultural factor markets in Sub-Saharan Africa : an updated view with formal tests for market failure," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7117, The World Bank.
- Kibrom A. Abay & Goytom Abraha Kahsay & Guush Berhane, 2014. "Social Networks and Factor Markets: Panel Data Evidence from Ethiopia," IFRO Working Paper 2014/12, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Tandon, Sharad & Landes, Maurice, 2014. "Coping Strategies in Response to Rising Food Prices: Evidence From India," Economic Research Report 189793, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Debebe, Z.Y. & Mebratie, A.D. & Sparrow, R.A. & Dekker, M. & Alemu, G. & Bedi, A.S., 2014. "Impact of Ethiopia’s Community Based Health Insurance on household economic welfare," ISS Working Papers - General Series 51734, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Beck, T.H.L. & Hoseini, M., 2014. "Informality and Access to Finance : Evidence from India," Discussion Paper 2014-052, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Ana Vaz & Pedro C. Vicente, 2013. "Voting and peer effects: Experimental evidence from Mozambique," FEUNL Working Paper Series novafrica:wp1303, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Orkoh, Emmanuel & Annim, Samuel Kobina, 2014. "Source and Use of Insecticide Treated Net and Malaria Prevalence," MPRA Paper 60552, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Dec 2014.