Report NEP-DCM-2016-04-04This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-DCM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joachim Marti & John Buckell & Johanna Catherine Maclean & Jody L. Sindelar, 2016. "To ‘Vape’ or Smoke? A Discrete Choice Experiment Among U.S. Adult Smokers," NBER Working Papers 22079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Cristiano Codagnone & Giuseppe Alessandro Veltri & Francisco Lupiáñez-Villanueva & George Gaskell & Andriy Ivchenko, 2016. "Labels as Nudges? An Experimental Study of Car Eco-labels," Documentos de Trabajo - Escuela de Economía 014330, Universidad Nacional de Colombia -FCE - CID.
- Taiga Saito & Akihiko Takahashi & Hiroshi Tsuda, 2016. "Optimal Room Charge and Expected Sales under Discrete Choice Models with Limited Capacity (Forthcoming in "International Journal of Hospitality Management")," CARF F-Series CARF-F-380, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Weiyi Zhang & Hiromasa Takahashi & Junyi Shen, 2016. "Does Physical Exercise Affect Tradeoffs between Fixed Pay and Performance-related Pay for Individuals?," Discussion Paper Series DP2016-13, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Baumgärtner, Stefan & Drupp, Moritz A. & Meya, Jasper N. & Munz, Jan M. & Quaas, Martin F., 2016. "Income inequality and willingness to pay for public environmental goods," Economics Working Papers 2016-04, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- César Alonso-Borrego & Raquel Carrasco, 2016. "Employment and the Risk of Domestic Violence: Does the Breadwinner’s Gender Matter?," Working Papers 201607, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Alonso-Borrego, César & Carrasco, Raquel, 2016. "Employment and the Risk of Domestic Violence: Does the Breadwinner's Gender Matter?," UC3M Working papers. Economics 22575, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Abay, Kibrom A. & Berhane, Guush & Taffesse, Alemayehu Seyoum & Koru, Bethlehem & Abay, Kibrewossen, 2016. "Understanding farmers’ technology adoption decisions: Input complementarity and heterogeneity:," ESSP working papers 82, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Richard Blundell & Monica Costa Dias & Costas Meghir & Jonathan Shaw, 2013. "Female Labor Supply, Human Capital and Welfare Reform," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1892R2, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Mar 2016.