Contact information of African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE)
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaae19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaaeaea.html .
- 296040 Smoking kiln technology for catfish processing: an assessment of its acceptability and willingness to pay
by Omotesho, O.A. & Adenuga, A.H. & Nurudeen, A.S. & Olaghere, I.L.
- 295949 Do agriculture extension policies improve nutrition outcomes? panel survey evidence from Uganda
by Adong, Annet & Achola, Jolly
- 295948 Farmer participatory seed production: extending the Indian experience to Africa
by Singh, Dheeraj & Choudhary, M.K. & Meena, M.L. & Kumar, Chandan
- 295947 Productivity effects and farmland management: econometric evidence from farmland renting market in China
by Mu, Yali & Feng, Shuyi
- 295946 Politics in fertilizer subsidy implementation and governance structure towards agricultural and economic development in Nigeria: a review
by Ayinde, Opeyemi Eyitayo & Olaoye, Ibukun James & Bolaji, Morolake Oloyede & Oloyede, Adeola Oreoluwa
- 295945 Producer valuation of Geographical Indications-related attributes of export crops in Kenya: A choice experiment analysis
by Maina, Fredah Wangui & Mburu, John & Egelyng, Henrik
- 295944 Land Tenure and Property Rights, and Food Security among Farm Households in Nigeria
by Shittu, Adebayo M. & Kehinde, Mojisola O. & Ojo, Olutunji T.
- 295943 Rising tractor use in sub-Saharan Africa: Evidence from Tanzania
by Westhuizen, D. van der & Jayne, T.S. & Meyer, F.H.
- 295942 Nexus between gender components and aggregate food production in Nigeria: a path way to agricultural development
by Umar, S.M. & Sadiq, M.S. & Suhasini, K.
- 295941 How scalable are stress tolerant maize varieties? An examination of knowledge, seed access and affordability heterogeneity effect in Tanzania
by Simtowe, Franklin & Muricho, Deborah N. & Mbando, Frank & Makumbi, Dan & Jumbo, McDonald
- 295940 Does women’s empowerment influence agricultural productivity? Evidence from rural households in Northern Nigeria
by Adeyeye, O. & Ogunleye, A.S. & Wineman, A. & Reed, H. & Alia, D. & Akinola, A.A. & Bamire, A.S. & Abdoulaye, T. & Oni, T.O. & Ogundele, O.
- 295939 Understanding the nexus of households’ attributes and climate change mitigation behavior: empirical evidence from Nsukka area of Nigeria
by NwaJesus, Onyekuru Anthony & Okokon, Nfonobong & ChukwumaOtum, Ume
- 295938 Financial system hazard in a developing country context: effect of agricultural insurance on credit, risk and efficiency in Nigeria
by Ayinde, Opeyemi Eyitayo & Mario, Miranda & Adewumi, Matthew Olaniyi
- 295937 Non-timber forest products services and social protection: to what extent is environmental trade-off permissible in Afaka Forest Reserve, Kaduna State, Nigeria?
by Ochi, John E. & Zaman, E.Y.
- 295936 Effect of workdays lost to presumptive malaria on food crop production in rural south west Nigeria
by Adekanye, J.O. & Adepoju, A.O. & Adeoti, A.I.
- 295935 Economics of open-air maize drying in East Africa
by Groote, Hugo De & Githinji, Peter G. & Munya, Bernard G. & Ricker-Gilbert, Jacob E.
- 295934 Evaluating the impact of information campaign in deterring irregular migration intention among youths. a randomised control experiment in Edo State, Nigeria
by Obi, Chinedu & Bartolini, Fabio & D'Haese, Marijke
- 295932 Household demand for food in the Democratic Republic of Congo. A Quadratic Almost Ideal Demand System
by Mirindi, Patrice Lekeraho
- 295930 Trade liberalization policy and competitiveness of Nigeria’s cocoa exports (1961-2016)
by Obi-Egbedi, Ogheneruemu & Ayomide, Hussayn Jamiu
- 295929 Impacts of rural-urban migration of youths on household’s welfare in Nigeria
by Oginni, Oluwaseun Clement
- 295928 Unrealized potential: the role of agro-dealers in scaling new maize seeds in Kenya
by Rutsaert, Pieter & Donovan, Jason & Kimenju, Simon & Kitoto, Victor & Groote, Hugo De
- 295927 Assessment of HIV and AIDS volnerability index and its effect on labour productivity of rural farmers in cross river state
by Ewung, B.F. & Ater, P.I.
- 295926 Economic efficiency in table-egg enterprise in Abia state, Nigeria
by Onu, D.O. & Okoronkwo, F.C. & Onyenweaku, C.F.
- 295925 An assessment of factors determining choice of risk management strategies among smallholder dairy farmers in Murang’a county, Kenya
by Waweru, Caroline & Nyikal, Rose & Busienei, John
- 295924 Farmer Risk Perceptions about Conservation Agriculture: Insights from Malawi
by Mapemba, Lawrence & Ward, Patrick & Bell, Andrew & Kenamu, Edwin & Nyirenda, Zephaniah & Msukwa, Wupe
- 295923 Do transaction costs influence farmers' to sell at the farm gate or alternative markets? Evidence from smallholder rubber in Liberia
by Mulbah, Francis & Ritho, Cecilia & Mburu, John
- 295922 Women in the Ivorian agricultural sector
by Kouakou, Auguste K. & Gbane, El Hadj Ali
- 295921 Niveaux de connaissance des ramasseuses et transformatrices sur les bonnes pratiques post-récolte des noix de karité au Bénin
by Hessavi, M.P. & Kouton-Bognon, B.Y.F. & Atacolodjou, L.A.Y. & Adegbola, P.Y. & Sissinto, E. & Adegbola, N.
- 295920 Performance économique des exploitations piscicoles : une analyse par la fonction de profit dans les départements de l’atlantique et du littoral au Sud-Bénin
by Hessavi, M.P. & Adegbola, Y.P. & Hounmenou, J. & Sedegnan, C.A.O. & Dessouassi, E.C. & Ajavon, Y. & Sodjinou, E.
- 295919 Exploring the nexus between ICT intensity, productivity, employment and output in South Africa: An industry-level analysis
by Lefophane, M.H. & Kalaba, M.
- 295918 Impact of increased food prices on the food security of households in the community of Boukoumbe
by Aro, Djalal-Dine A. & Acacha, Hortensia Vicentia
- 295917 Impact of Agricultural Programs on Youth Agripreneurship Performance in Nigeria: The case of Fadama GUYS Training Program
by Adeyanju, D.F. & Mburu, J. & Mignouna, D.
- 295916 The influence of Brazilian exports on price transmission processes in the coffee sector: a Markov-switching approach
by Vollmer, Teresa & Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan von
- 295915 Estimating Financing Gaps in Rice Production in Southwestern Nigeria
by Ojo, Temitope O. & Ogundeji, Abiodun A. & Babu, Suresh C. & Alimi, Taiwo
- 295914 Sustainable rangeland management through public and private partnerships in communal areas of the Eastern Cape Province, South Africa
by Morokong, T. & Blignaut, J.N.
- 295913 Of trackers and tractors: Using a smartphone app and compositional data analysis to explore the link between mechanization and intra-household allocation of time in Zambia
by Daum, Thomas & Capezzone, Filippo & Birner, Regina
- 295912 The ECOWAS free trade area: an ex ante and ex post analysis of the impact on Nigeria's imports
by Oluwusi, Oluwadamilola & Punt, Cecilia
- 295911 Links between food security and the storage technologies of smallholder maize farmers in south west Benin
by Ogoudedji, Sylvie A. & Egyir, Irene S.
- 295910 Impact of ICT based extension services on Dairy Production in Kenya: A case of iCow service
by Marwa, Mwita Erick & Mburu, John & Oburu, Rao Elizaphan James & Mwai, Okeyo & Kahumbu, Susan
- 295909 Food security status of rice marketers’ households in Niger state, Nigeria: a gender-based analysis
by Olorunsanya, Eniola Oluwatoyin & Auna, Yakubu Mohammed & Olorunsanya, Ayotunde Oluwatunbo & Kolawole, Are & Lawal, Alimi Funso
- 295908 Somewhere in between towns, markets, and jobs – Opportunity costs of agricultural intensification in the rural-urban interface
by Steinhubel, Linda & Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan von
- 295907 Aspects of diversity in multiple comparisons: A case study of selected hybrid and local cows in Gezira state, Sudan (1969-2000)
by Ibrahim, Sahar F. & Bushara, Mohamed O.A.
- 295906 Consumers’ evaluation of genetically modified (GM) Food: A meta- review and implications for policy regulation in Africa
by Animashaun, Jubril O.
- 295905 Land degradation and poverty trap in rural agrarian communities
by Animashaun, Jubril O.
- 295904 The role of Unregulated Chicken Marketing Practices on the Frequency of Newcastle Disease Outbreaks in Kenya
by Ipara, Billy Okemer & Otieno, David Jakinda & Nyikal, Rose Adhiambo & Makokha, Stellah Nabwile
- 295903 Effect of population dynamics on household sustainable food security among the rural households of Jigawa state, Northwestern Nigeria
by Ahungwa, G.T. & Sani, R.M. & Gama, E.N. & Adeleke, E.A.
- 295902 The determinants of the adoption of agricultural insurance program: The case of rice in the Senegal River Valley
by Diagne, Mandiaye & Saito, Kazuki & Diagne, Aliou
- 295901 Supermarket contracts and smallholder farmers: Implications for income and multidimensional poverty
by Ogutu, Sylvester O. & Ochieng, Dennis O. & Qaim, Matin
- 295900 Organizational structures, gender and upgrading strategies for smallholders in local value chains
by Adetoyinbo, Ayobami & Otter, Verena
- 295899 Impact of land policies and women empowerment on dietary diversity and calorie intake in Malawi
by Nyirenda, Zephania Bondera
- 295898 A binomial model estimation and determinants of vertical integration in a Nigerian fish-hub
by Opeyemi, Ayinde Eyitayo & Kobe, Ibrahim Hussain & Eric, Mungatana & Ebenezer, Ajibola Lanre & Mammo, Muchie
- 295897 Impact of Soil and Water Conservation Practices on Household Vulnerability to Food Insecurity in Eastern Ethiopia: Endogenous Switching Regression and Propensity Score Matching Approach
by Sileshi, Million & Kadigi, Reuben & Mutabazi, Khamaldin & Sieber, Stefan
- 295896 Analysis of households' vulnerability to food insecurity and its influencing factors in east Hararghe, Ethiopia
by Sileshi, Million & Kadigi, Reuben & Mutabazi, Khamaldin & Sieber, Stefan
- 295895 The impact of large-scale agricultural investments on household food security in two areas of Madagascar
by Fitawek, Wegayehu & Hendriks, Sheryl & Reys, Aurelien & Fossi, Filippo
- 295894 Rethinking smallholder market participation drivers in West Africa: the case of yellow pepper farmers in southeast Nigeria
by Opata, Patience Ifeyinwa & Ezeibbe, Adaku Briget & Arua, Rosemary Nnedinso
- 295893 Land access and households wellbeing in Cameroon: Does gender matter?
by Pamen, Eric Paterick Feubi & Yepndo, Carele Guilaine Djofang
- 295892 Effect of infrastructural growth on research and development (R&D) in Nigeria (1981-2013)
by Abolarin, Samuel Sesan & Chinedu, Umeh Joseph & Celina, Biam
- 295891 Household demand for fruits and vegetables in rural and urban south-western Nigeria
by Ibe, Rebecca & Rahji, Mohammed & Adeoti, Adetola & Adenegan, Kemisola
- 295890 Assessment of food crop farmers’ indigenous strategies to climate change mitigation and adaptation in Imo state, Nigeria
by Chidiebere-Mark, N.M. & Ejike, R.U. & Ibe, G.O.
- 295889 Potential Economics Impacts of Research on Climate Adaptation Strategies in Nigeria
by Akinola, A.A. & Ogunleye, A.S. & Bamire, A.S. & Abdoulaye, T. & Reed, H. & Adeyeye, V. & Adeyeye, O. & Didier, A. & Oni, T.O. & Ogundele, O.
- 295888 Does the biodiesel European Union anti-dumping duty implementation affect the indonesian crude palm oil price?
by Sujarwo, Rakhma Melati & Brummer, Bernhard
- 295887 Déterminants et bénéfices de la participation dans l'innovation variétale : cas des producteurs de sorgho au Mali
by Sissoko, Mamadou
- 295886 Transformations structurelles et diversité des comportements des exploitations agricoles en Tunisie : Analyse au niveau local dans les gouvernorats de Zaghouan et Mednine
by Jouili, Mustapha
- 295885 Gender analysis of smallholder cropping systems in upper east and northern regions of Ghana
by Ayela, Gifty Lad & Ikkrisu, Abubakari & Dittoh, Saa
- 295884 Welfare impact of globalization in developing countries: testing the role of human capital
by Olagunju, Kehinde & Ogunniyi, Adebayo
- 295883 Agricultural productivity growth, technical progress and efficiency decline in Central Africa
by Akamin, Ajapnwa & Molua, Ernest L.
- 295882 Entrepreneurship in agroindustry: opportunity or last resort of young people in the DRC?
by Cool, Mangole Dady & Dontsop, Paul
- 295881 Assessing the potential impact of zinc agronomic biofortification of maize to reduce zinc deficiency in children in Malawi
by Groote, Hugo De & Joy, Edward
- 295880 Assessment of Youths’ Choice of Agriculture as a Major: the Case of University Students in Cameroon
by Mkong, Cynthia J. & Abdoulaye, Tahirou & Dontsop-Nguezet, Paul M. & Bemba, Zoumana & Manyong, Victor
- 295879 Assessment of Climate Change Adaptation Strategies by Cassava-based Farmers in Southern Nigeria: A Review
by Henri-Ukoha, A.
- 295878 Factors affecting climate change coping strategies used by smallholder farmers under root crop farming systems in derived savannah ecological zone of Nigeria
by Chukwuone, Nnaemeka Andegbe & Amaechina, Ebele C.
- 295877 Productivity differentials and technology gap in African agriculture: A stochastic metafrontier approach
by Coffie, Rebecca Owusu
- 295876 Analysis of technical efficiency among Irish potato farmers in plateau state, Nigeria
by Obi-Egbedi, Ogheneruemu & Gulak, Dominic Midawa
- 295875 The challenge of meeting climate change goals while avoiding trade protectionism: A South African case of potentially increasing non-tariff measures through carbon tax
by Mmatlou, Kalaba & Sifiso, Ntombela & Bohlmann, Heinrich
- 295874 Impact of improved bean adoption on commercialization in Southern Tanzania: Why women are excluded?
by Katungi, Enid & Kabungo, Catherine & Mukankusi, Clare
- 295873 Economic analysis of small-scale poultry production in Kenyan medium-sized cities of Kisumu and Thika
by Omondi, Samuel Onyango
- 295872 Impact of adoption of improved cassava variety on household food insecurity in Oyo State, Nigeria
by Simon, Adewole O. & Olufemi, Popoola A. & Oluwasegun, Obasoro A. & Adetola, Adeoti I.
- 295871 The role of spatial dependence in risk preference: Evidence from Nigeria
by Ambali, Omotuyole I. & Areal, Francisco J. & Georgantzis, Nikolaos
- 295870 Libéralisation du marché et intégration du marché du cacao au Cameroun
by Bergaly, Kamden Cyrille
- 295869 Rainfall shocks and land cover change impact of farmers’ crop choice and crop diversification decision in Nigeria and Uganda
by Amare, Mulubrhan
- 295868 Polygynous family structure and child undernutrition in Africa: empirical evidence from Nigeria
by Amare, Mulubrhan & Mahrt, Kristi & Mavrotas, George & Arndt, Channing
- 295867 Quantile regression of the factors affecting the profitability of poultry egg production in southwest, Nigeria
by Johnson, S.B. & Mafimisebi, T.E. & Oguntade, A.E.
- 295866 Welfare effect of food price volatility in the context of globalization in Nigeria
by Ikuemonisan, Edamisan Stephen & Mafimisebi, Taiwo Ejiola & Afibefun, Igbekele Amos
- 295865 Estimating resilience outcomes in an impact assessment framework with high-frequency data
by Garbero, Alessandra & Chichaibelu, Bezawit Beyene
- 295864 Targeting the poor in sub – Saharan Africa: Insights from the YESSO program in Nigeria
by Okunmadewa, Foluso & Yusuf, Sulaiman A. & Rufai, Adedoyin M. & Sami, Hajara U.
- 295863 Resilience capacity, agricultural diversification and household nutrition in Malawi
by Murendo, Conrad & Kairezi, Grace & Mazvimavi, Kizito
- 295862 Subsistence production, markets, and dietary diversity in the Kenyan small farm sector
by Muthini, Davis & Nzuma, Jonathan & Qaim, Matin
- 295861 Determinants of maize yield variability on smallholder farms in Western Kenya
by Sussy, Munialo & Shadrack, Nyawade & Oluoch-Kosura, W.
- 295860 Determinants of global cocoa trade for the G-5: How important are sanitary and phytosanitary standards?
by Akin-Olagunju, Olaide A. & Yusuf, Sulaiman A. & Falusi, Abiodun O.
- 295859 Is migration an effective adaptive livelihood diversification strategy among households in arid regions of Namibia? An application of constructed instruments using heteroscedastic errors
by Gitonga, Zachary & Visser, Martine
- 295858 Transaction costs and land rental market participation in Malawi
by Tione, Sarah E. & Holden, Stein T.
- 295857 Impact of farming techniques for cotton production in Côte d'Ivoire. A farm-level modelling approach
by Tillie, Pascal & Louhichi, Kamel & Gomez-Y-Paloma, Sergio
- 295856 Factors influencing smallholder farmers’ participation in village banks in Ngaka Modiri Molema district municipality (NMMDM)
by Mbiakop, William Djamfa & Oyekale, Abayomi Samuel
- 295855 Analysis of cocoa processing and marketing in Abia state, Nigeria
by Ejike, R.D. & Chidiebere-Mark, N.M.
- 295854 Geographical indications in Kenya: Awareness and potential for agricultural products
by Maina, Fredah Wangui & Mburu, John & Ackello-Ogutu, Chris & Egelyng, Henrik
- 295853 Smallholder farmers’ participation in crop markets: analysis of policy indicative variables of the sub-Saharan Africa challenge programme in the savannas of West Africa
by Olarinde, Luke & Fatunbi, Oluwole & Ayanwale, Adeolu & Adekunle, Adewale
- 295852 Adoption of food safety among food processing firms in Ghana
by Asante, Seth B. & Ragasa, Catherine & Andam, Kwaw S.
- 295851 School electrification and academic outcomes in rural Kenya
by Koima, Josephat
- 295850 Determinants of Market Participation by Smallholder Soybean Farmers in Kakamega County, Kenya
by Mbembe, Edna Amoit & Otieno, David Jakinda & Nyikal, Rose & Odendo, Martins
- 295849 The role of forage genetic diversity in stimulating Africa’s agricultural transformation
by Kitonga, Kavengi
- 295848 Participatory evaluation of stress tolerant maize varieties in Kenya (east and west project regions)
by Kinoti, Lawrence Karani & Macharia, Ibrahim & Groote, Hugo De & Munyua, Bernard & Worku, Mosisa
- 295847 Ensuring competitiveness of rice value chain using improved post-harvest technologies in West Africa: evidence from an experimental auction in Benin
by Fiamohe, Rose & Agossadou, Arsene J.
- 295846 Farm diversification and climate change: Implications for food security in Northern Namibia
by Mulwa, Chalmers & Visser, Martine
- 295845 Emergent large traders in smallholder grain markets and their role in incentivizing adoption of sustainable agricultural intensification practices in Kenya
by Mulwa, Chalmers & Jayne, Thomas S. & Muyanga, Milu & Visser, Martine
- 295844 Food consumption patterns, nutrient adequacy and the food systems in Nigeria
by Mekonnen, Daniel A. & Talsma, Elise F. & Trijsburg, Laura & Linderhof, Vincent & Achterbosch, Thom & Brouwer, Inge D.
- 295843 The benefits and limitations of farm equipment supply subsidy: experiences and lessons from Senegal
by Tadesse, Getaw & Goundan, Anatole & Sarr, Saer
- 295842 Gender differentials in the adoption and impact of agricultural technologies in Malawi
by Tufa, Adane Hirpa & Alene, Arega D. & Manda, Julius & Feleke, Shiferaw & Akinwale, M.G. & Chikoye, David & Manyong, Victor
- 295841 Farm power transition and access in Senegal: Patterns and constraints
by Tadesse, Getaw & Goundan, Anatole & Sarr, Saer
- 295840 Heterogeneity in frequency of common beans consumption in Malawi: the case of red kidney variety in Lilongwe city
by Kenamu, Edwin & Mapemba, Lawrence D. & Phiri, Horace & Amanor-Boadu, Vincent & Ross, Kara
- 295839 Enhancing CGE analysis with PE modelling of Kenyan agricultural and trade policy reforms
by Binfield, Julian & Boulanger, Pierre & Davids, Tracy & Dudu, Hasan & Ferrari, Emanuele & Mainar-Causape, Alfredo & Meyer, Ferdi
- 295838 Cooperative membership and the speed of agricultural technology adoption: Empirical evidence from Zambia
by Manda, Julius & Tufa, Adane H. & Arega, Alene D. & Mutenje, Munyaradzi & Setimela, Peter & Manyong, Victor
- 295837 Impact du fractionnement et du marquage des emballages sur l’adoption des variétés améliorées de maïs au Bénin
by Kouton-Bognon, Baudelaire Yannick Fabius & Adegbola, Patrice Ygue & Dassou, Steve Sedjolo & Hessavi, Pelagie M.
- 295836 Creating opportunities for adolescent girls in Africa: Preliminary findings from Malawi
by Njiraini, Georgina W.
- 295835 Climate Change and Economic Efficiency of Yam Farmers in Ekiti State, Nigeria
by Akinola, A.A. & Oke, J.T.O. & Adesiyan, A.T. & Famuyini, C.A.
- 295834 The complementarity of education and use of productive inputs among smallholder farmers in Africa
by Kirui, Oliver K. & Njiraini, Georgina W.
- 295833 Maternal employment and child nutrition in rural Tanzania
by Debela, Bethelhem Legesse & Gehrke, Esther & Qaim, Matin
- 295832 Cost and returns in gum arabic marketing during peak and lean seasons in Kano state, Nigeria
by Adindu, A.G. & Agbonkpolor, N.B. & Umar, H.Y. & Mkor, T.
- 295831 An economic evaluation of the Agricultural Research Council’s pear breeding programme: 1990-2016
by Rasweswe, Constance & Oluwatayo, Isaac & Chaminuka, Petronella & Human, Taaibos
- 295830 Collective action, gender roles and agrarian change in the Nigerian agricultural system
by Adeyemo, Temitayo Adenike
- 295829 Are farmers using cropping systems intensification technologies experiencing poverty reduction in the Great Lakes Region of Africa?
by Nguezet, Paul Martin Dontsop & Ainembabazi, John Herbert & Arega, Alene & Tahirou, Abdulaye & Nziguheba, Generose & Khonje, Makaiko & Shiferaw, Feleke & Mignouna, Djana & Okafor, Christopher & Njukwe, Emmanuel & Asten, Piet Van & Mapatano, Sylvain & Vanlauwe, Bernard & Manyong, Victor
- 295828 Social comparisons and occupational choices of rural youth in Ethiopia
by Sakketa, Tekalign Gutu & Gerber, Nicolas
- 295827 Can local products compete against imports in West Africa? Consumer demand evidence for chicken, rice, and tilapia in Accra, Ghana
by Andam, Kwaw S. & Ragasa, Catherine & Asante, Seth B. & Amewu, Sena
- 295826 Can site-specific extension services improve fertilizer use and yields? Experimental evidence from Nigeria
by Oyinbo, Oyakhilomen & Chamberlin, Jordan & Tahirou, Abdoulaye & Vanlauwe, Bernard & Kamara, Alpha Yaya & Craufurd, Peter & Maertens, Miet
- 295825 Farmer Evaluation of Hybrids Produced from a Novel Production System in Kenya: Results from Participatory Variety Evaluation (PVE)
by Ndegwa, Michael K. & Groote, Hugo De & Olsen, Michael & Collinson, Sarah
- 295824 Impacting consumer valuation of improved local parboiled rice in Benin through video and rural radio
by Zossou, Esperance & Demont, Matty
- 295823 Determinant of membership and benefits of participation in pyrethrum cooperatives in Musanze District, Rwanda
by Kayitesi, Claudine & Nyikal, Rose A. & Mburu, John
- 295822 Who works in agriculture? Exploring the dynamics of youth involvement in the agrifood systems of Tanzania and Malawi
by Kafle, Kashi & Paliwal, Neha & Benfica, Rui
- 295821 Integrated soil fertility management (isfm) and productivity of smallholder farmers in northern region of Ghana
by Nordjo, Ralph Essem & Adjasi, Charles K.D.
- 295820 Impacts of Fertilizer Subsidy on Food Security of Rice Producing Households in northern Ghana
by Wiredu, Alexander Nimo & Zeller, Manfred & Diagne, Aliou
- 295819 The agricultural mechanization in Africa: micro-level analysis of state, drivers and effects
by Kirui, Oliver Kiptoo
- 295818 Effects of Bank of Agriculture's (BOA) credit on yam farmer's productivity in federal capital territory, Abuja, Nigeria
by Adebayo, C.O. & Yisa, E.S. & Samuel, D.C.
- 295817 The effect of fuel prices on food prices in Kenya
by Ngare, Lucy W. & Derek, Okova W.
- 295816 Wellbeing of non-timber forest based households in Iseyin, Oyo state; A functioning approach
by Jimoh, Kazeem A. & Oni, Omobowale A. & Adepoju, Adeshola O. & Oladapo, Akinyemi & Adeyemo, Temitayo A.
- 295815 Cowpea market participation, food security and income: evidence from northern Nigeria
by Manda, Julius & Arega, Alene D. & Abdoulaye, Tahirou & Tufa, Adane H. & Manyong, Victor
- 295814 Factors Influencing Maize Farmers’ Interest to Purchase Crop Insurance in Swaziland
by Mbonane, Nobuhle D. & Makhura, M.N.
- 295813 Contribution de l’agriculture à l’économie des pays en voie de développement : Etude de casdu Bénin à l’aide d’un modèle input-output
by Oloukoi, Laurent & Foundohou, Aquilas
- 295812 Biases in self-reported food insecurity measurements: A list experiment approach
by Tadesse, Getaw & Abate, Gashaw T. & Zewdie, Tadiwos
- 295811 Analysis of tropical sawn-wood supply from Cameroon: uncovering the critical linkages of forest and economic policies
by Molua, Ernest L & Ojong, Martin Paul Jr Tabe & Akamin, Ajapnwa & Joe, Assoua E.
- 295810 Production risk and risk preference among small-scale pig enterprises in Southwestern Cameroon
by Tembei, Mbah Leslie & Molua, Ernest L. & Akamin, Ajapnwa
- 295809 Economic analysis of sweetpotato silage based diets for smallholder pig farmers in Uganda
by Asindu, Marsy & Ojakol, James Francis & Lule, Peter M. & Naziri, Diego & Ouma, Emily
- 295808 Seed replacement in pulses and its impact on productivity
by Joshi, Kuhu & Joshi, P.K. & Khan, Md. Tajuddin & Kishore, Avinash & Shivaswamy, G.P.
- 295807 Can information drive demand for safer food? The impact of general and specific food safety information on product choice
by Kariuki, Sarah Wairimu & Hoffmann, Vivian
- 295806 Technical efficiency, soil fertility and farmers’ perception: evidence from smallholder maize production in Kenya
by Olwande, John
- 295805 Effects of the use of GAPs on market participation by Irish potato farmers in Kenya
by Momanyi, Wiliter Chemutai & Okello, Julius Juma & Mburu, John Irungu & Nyikal, Rose Adhiambo
- 295804 Quantifying the contribution of donkeys to household livelihoods; Evidence from Kiambu county, Kenya
by Mwasame, Davies Barasa & Otieno, David Jakinda & Nyang'ang'a, Hillary
- 295803 Production and Marketing Constraints of Natural Rubber Value Chain in Nigeria
by Agbonkpolor, N.B. & Umar, H.Y. & Adindu, A.G. & Mkor, T.
- 295802 Effects of Household Agricultural Production on Diet Quality in Northern Ghana: An Insight into the Roles of Markets and Agricultural Gender Decisions
by Amoabeng-Nimako, Solomon & Nyikal, Rose & Ackello-Ogutu, Chris
- 295801 General equilibrium analysis of public spending impact and sustainability in Uganda
by Aragie, Emerta A. & Pauw, Karl
- 295800 Food price shocks and household food security status
by Amolegbe, Khadijat Busola & Upton, Joanna & Bageant, Elizabeth & Blom, Sylvia
- 295799 Youth participation and diversification strategies in rural economy: issues and evidence from Senegal
by Diallo, Thierno Malick & Tahirou, Abdoulaye
- 295798 Effect of point of sales (POS) utilization on effective demand for agricultural commodities in stores and supermarket in Akure metropolis, Ondo state, Nigeria
by Mafimisebi, O.E. & Akinbobola, T.P. & Mafimisebi, T.E. & Ugbedeojo, M.M. & Olarinde, B.E.
- 295797 Modeling farmers’ willingness to pay for stress tolerance in maize in northern Nigeria: how does the states of gains and losses matter?
by Bello, Muhammad & Abdoulaye, Tahirou & Abdulai, Awudu & Wossen, Tesfamicheal & Menkir, Abebe
- 295796 Factors influencing choice of climate change adaptation methods among underutilised indigenous vegetable farmers in Southwest Nigeria
by Ekemini, Richard-Mbossoh & Ayanwale, Adeolu Babatunde & Adelegan, Janet Olatundun
- 295795 Land Access, CreditAccess and Choice of Employment among Youth in Rural Nigeria
by Salawu, M.B. & Ogunniyi, I.A. & Salman, K.K. & Rufai, A.M.
- 295794 The effect of nutrition knowledge on consumption of orange-fleshed sweet potato bread in Nairobi, Kenya
by Shiundu, Felix Mwala & Nyikal, Rose Adhiambo & Okello, Julius Juma & Mburu, John & Muoki, Penina & Lagerkvist, Carl Johan
- 295793 Impacts of drought-tolerant rice varieties for adaptation to climate change: evidence from three Sub-Saharan African countries
by Arouna, Aminou & Aboudou, Rachidi
- 295792 Agricultural Productivity and Rural Household Incomes: Household Survey Evidence from Zambia
by Snyder, Jason & Jayne, Thomas & Mason, Nicole & Samboko, Paul
- 295791 The role of (asymmetric) information in returns to Arabica coffee production in Uganda
by Arslan, Cansin
- 295790 Hétérogénéité des préférences des producteurs des technologies de gestion de la fertilité des sols au Benin : une approche des préférences déclarées
by Zossou, Roch C. & Adegbola, Patrice Ygué & Oussou, Brice & Kouton, Baudelaire & Dagbenonbakin, Gustave & Mongbo, Roch
- 295789 Price volatility and the spatial integration of maize markets
by Ochieng, Dennis O. & Botha, Rosemary & Baulch, Bob & Minot, Nicholas
- 295788 Land tenure and farm practices influencing farmer adoption of on-farm livelihood diversification in Baringo County, Kenya
by Setey, Ritah Chepkemoi & Otieno, David Jakinda & Busienei, John Rono & Knutsson, Per
- 295787 Analyse de l’efficacité technique des producteurs d’oeufs de volaille en République du Bénin
by Crinot, Géraud Fabrice & Adegbola, Patrice Ygué & Atacolodjou, Annick Lise & Mensah, Serge E. & Kouton-Bognon, Baudelaire Yannick Fabius
- 295786 Rural nonfarm engagement and household food poverty in Cameroon
by Wirba, Ebenezer Lemven & Njong, Aloysius Mom & Baye, Francis Menjo
- 295785 Managing climate risk through crop diversification in rural Kenya
by Ochieng, Justus & Kirimi, Lilian & Ochieng, Dennis & Njagi, Timothy & Mathenge, Mary & Gitau, Raphael & Ayieko, Miltone
- 295784 Analysis of profit efficiency of smallholder common bean farmers in Malawi
by Mapemba, Lawrence & Mgomezulu, Wisdom Richard & Kalua, Gracious
- 295783 Does the adoption of soil carbon enhancing practices pay off? Evidence on maize yields from Western Kenya
by Kanyenji, George Magambo & Oluoch-Kosura, Willis & Onyango, Cecilia Moraa & Ng'ang'a, Stanley Karanja
- 295782 Uptake of Insurance-Embedded Credit in Presence of Credit Rationing: Evidence from a Randomized Controlled Trial in Kenya
by Ndegwa, Michael K. & Shee, Apurba & Turvey, Calum G. & You, Liangzhi
- 295781 Agricultural value chains and structural transformation in Senegal: A product space approach
by Ulimwengu, John M. & Savadogo, Kimsey & Sall, Leysa M. & Faye, Amy & Dia, Khadim
- 295780 Land consolidation, specialization and household diets: Evidence from Rwanda
by Prete, Davide Del & Ghins, Leopold & Magrini, Emiliano & Pauw, Karl
- 295779 Rising to meet the new challenges of Africa’s agricultural development beyond vision 2020: the role of irrigation investments for jobs and wealth creation
by Akudugu, Mamudu Abunga & Salifu, Mubarik & Millar, Katherine Kaunza-Nu-Dem
- 295778 Market access, food security and nutrition: evidence from selected sub-Saharan African Countries
by Usman, Muhammed A. & Haile, Mekbib G.
- 295777 Can economic and environmental benefits associated with agricultural intensification be sustained at high population densities? a farm level empirical analysis
by Willy, Daniel Kyalo & Muyanga, Milu & Jayne, Thomas
- 295776 Effects of transaction costs on smallholder farmer profitability: A case of the rural-urban vegetable supply chain in Kenya
by Baraka, Bensolomon
- 295775 Impact of government spendings and total factor productivity in agriculture on Nigeria's economy: Implications for Africa's 2025 and 2063 agenda
by Coker, Ayodeji Alexander Ajibola & Sule, Balaraba & Akogun, Emmanuel Oladipo & Adebayo, Cornelius Owoniyi & Jirgi, Abigail John
- 295774 Crop diversification and poverty reduction: The role of access to road in Niger
by Tankari, Mahamadou Roufahi & Glatzel, Katrin & Demmler, Kathrin M.
- 295773 Extent of adopting improved maize varieties in northern and eastern zones of Tanzania
by Mwakatwila, Atupokile & Mishili, Fulgence J.
- 295772 Household Labor Allocation and Unanticipated Events in Zimbabwe
by Josephon, Anna & Shively, Gerald
- 295771 Analyse par l’approche des Scores de Consommation Alimentaire des déterminants de l’insécurité alimentaire des ménages agricoles au Bénin
by Dassou, Steve Sedjolo & Kouton-Bognon, Baudelaire Yannick Fabius & Adegbola, Patrice Ygue
- 295770 Medium scale farms for agricultural transformation and poverty reduction: Evidence from Burkina Faso
by Tankari, Mahamadou Roufahi & Glatzel, Katrin & Demmler, Kathrin M.
- 295769 Piloting a comprehensive measure of food security as an outcome indicator in impact assessment of improved maize varieties in Tanzania
by Feleke, Shiferaw & Francis, Raymond & Alene, Arega & Abdoulaye, Tahirou & Wossen, Tesfamicheal & Tufa, Adane & Manyong, Victor
- 295768 Farmers' organisation and its contribution to the adoption of soil conservation practices: A case study of smallholder farmers in Oyo State, Nigeria
by Kehinde, M.A. & Kehinde, A.D. & Akinola, A.A.
- 295767 Does nutrition education influence retention of Vitamin A bio-fortified orange-fleshed sweet potato in farms? Evidence from Kenya
by Ojwang, Sylvester Okoth & Otieno, David Jakinda & Nyikal, Rose Adhiambo & Muoki, Penina & Okello, Julius Juma
- 295766 What drives youth participation and labour demand in agriculture? Evidence from rural Nigeria
by Obisesan, Adekemi A.
- 295765 Crop farmers and herdsmen conflict: implication on farmers’ food security in Oyo State, Nigeria
by Adewumi, M.O. & Akinsola, G.O. & Tomori, R.
- 295764 Governance, time preference, and collective maintenance: the case of small-scale irrigation in northern Ghana
by Akuriba, Margaret Atosina & Haagsma, Rein & Heerink, Nico
- 295763 Ill-health disability and post-harvest wage employment participation: evidence from agricultural households in Nigeria
by Ibrahim, Shakirat Bolatito & Srinivasan, Chittur S. & Georgantzis, Nikos
- 295762 Impact Evaluation of Large-Scale Extension Activities on Agricultural Technology Adoption: Experimental vs. Non-Experimental Estimates
by Omotilewa, Oluwatoba & Ricker-Gilbert, Jacob
- 295761 Agricultural transformation and food and nutrition security of farm households in Nigeria
by Ecker, Olivier & Hatzenbuehler, Patrick
- 295760 Agricultural Land-Use Systems and Climate Change among small farmers in Sub-Saharan Africa: Relationship and Evidence of Adaptive Processes in Nigeria
by Apata, T.G. & N'Guessan, Y.G. & Kehinde, A.L. & Olutope, O.
- 295759 Impact of the modern marketing channel on the gross income of milk producers in Linguere
by Dassou, Steve Sedjolo & Adegbola, Patrice Ygue & Wade, Idrissa & Hounmenou, Jonas Mahoutondji & Kouton-Bognon, Baudelaire Yannick & Agbangba, Emile Codjo
- 295758 Impact of adopting prioritized climate-smart agricultural technologies on farm income and labor use in rural Tanzania
by Mwungu, Chris Miyinzi & Shikuku, Kelvin Mashisia & Kinyua, Ivy & Mwongera, Caroline
- 295757 Willingness to Pay for Hexanal technology in Banana production in Meru County, Kenya
by Kahwai, Jane & Mburu, John & Hutchinson, Margaret & Oulu, Martin
- 295756 Impact of tsetse and trypanosomiasis control on household income: A case of Pate Island of Lamu County, Kenya
by Onyango, Seth O. & Mukoya-Wangia, Sabina & Kinama, Josiah M. & Olet, Pamela A.
- 295755 Drivers of market participation among smallholder rabbit farmers: evidence from Kenya
by Mutsami, Chrispinus
- 295754 Adoption of Integrated Pest Management Strategy for Suppression of Mango Fruit flies in East Africa: An ex ante and ex post analysis in Ethiopia and Kenya
by Muriithi, Beatrice W. & Menale, Kassie & Gathogo, Nancy & Diiro, Gracious & Mohamed, Samira & Ekesi, Sunday
- 295753 Utilizing the warm glow of giving to nudge the consumption of food items with ethical claims – an experimental online auction
by Iweala, Sarah & Lemken, Dominic
- 295752 Trade and quality upgrading effects of agrifood standards
by Fiankor, Dela-Dem Doe & Curzi, Daniele & Olper, Alessandro
- 295751 Modernization of African food retailing and (un)healthy food consumption: Insights from Zambia
by Khonje, Makaiko G. & Qaim, Matin
- 295750 Economic analysis of integrated vegetable-poultry production systems in the Babati District of Tanzania
by Habiyaremye, Naphtal & Ochieng, Justus & Heckelei, Thomas